Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member

Liver analysis 10 times normal range !!!

Well, I guess its good I got the blood test done after my cycle atleast. It would have been smarter pre-cycle but atleast i know now i wont be on any juice until i get the levels resolved. My alt level which ranges up to 40 is at 428. I was on 500mg ew of test e and 100mg eod of winny. The doctor says more than likely its that my low water consumption and lack of milk thistle is what caused this. any of you guys ever seen or heard of the levels this high before?? I just finshed the cycle sunday so i guess i'll see if anything changes with increased water intake, thistle and no juice.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    dont worry bro your liver will be back to normal in no time....its from the winny... winny is highly liver toxic. i stay on milk thisle even during off cycle months.

I really hope so. I am a little worried to be honest and not much worries me as far as the side effects go. I'm going to drink the 2 gallons a day I was supposed to and double up on the thistle for a bit. How long until you think i should retest?? 30 days??

when i had my liver count done i was around the same range (not quite as high) and i wasnt honest with my doctor about what i was doing. so he had tested for hep c. and also had a liver biopsy done. now i dont know about you but if you ve ever had this done it isnt the most pleasent test in the world. but figured what the hell until they brought out this needle and proceeded to inject into my abdoman on the opposite that my liver was on(left to right) and suck out a small peice of my liver. which feels like youor getting the wind knocked out of you. but anyway go back in a month and retest they should be atleast cut in half by then. if they r higher then you r in trouble.

I pretty much all but made an appt for a hep c test. I have been online for like 2 hours after i got the results today. when the doc mentions hep C it gets a little scary. I'll wait especially if the procedure is painful. I know the hep c test is just blood and its cheap too. I think i'll just wait a few weeks. at this point if its hep c another month wont matter. from what i have read people have it 10-20 yrs and dont know. so whats 4 weeks right?? thanks for the info i think i'll sleep a little better now.

dude do not worry about it being hep c...there is no way it can be unless youve shared pinz with someone who has it...or the same bottle of juice for that matter. hepatitis c is a blood to blood disease. you can only get it (like i said) if you share with other people. and with pinz being only $.25 there should be no reason to share with anyone.

RubaHed is offline New Member
    I have been on the same dosage of test for years and lots of liquid win and have never had that high of alt and I have Hep C . The highest the alt and ast were about 120. Even with 50 mg dbol a day they were about 80 on each one. Once I was taking neurontin and it cause a high # but after stopping that it went back. Pre-test for me back in 1999, my alt and ast were about 45 each. From my experience, that is an extraordinary # for some reason. You need to see a gasteroenterologist.

Big Mike (RubaHed)

one other isssue as I said before was i was at the end of the cycle when i got the test and i had a shot that day hours before the test of winstrol . most people get the bloodwork done precycle, I went at the end and like an idiot the same day i had my winny shot.

RubaHed is offline New Member
    that could be it. The gastro. told me that alt and ast fluctuate day to day so get retested once you/ve been off the win. for a while.

RubaHed

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    one other isssue as I said before was i was at the end of the cycle when i got the test and i had a shot that day hours before the test of winstrol. most people get the bloodwork done precycle, I went at the end and like an idiot the same day i had my winny shot.
    End of cycle should also be after the discontinuation of pct, therefor it was before the end when you went in for a test.

ok, so i got the blood test done near the end of my 6 week administration of winny. better??

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Unfortunately elevated liver values arent nearly as simple to treat as say high blood pressure, high cholesterol, etc. The reason being is that so many issues can effect liver test numbers. Liver cancer, Hepatitis, Cirrhossis, viral infection, trauma (fight, accident etc) dehydration, can all skew your numbers which make it slightly difficult to say exactly what may be the culprit of your elevated test results. My initial thought would be to sit on it for another 6 weeks and return to get a follow up test. There is a chance you have a false high test because of any of the above mentioned circumstances which would likely require further testing to be done.

Here is a link that may be a little too medically complicated to fully grasp, but it discusses what could be the reason behind elevated liver values.

http://www.clevelandclinicmeded.com.../livertests.htm

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    AST and ALT numbers are not the best indicators especially for BB's. Find out what your GGT and CK numbers were or get that tested. Why do you do so many 17 AA's with Hep C?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    well winstrol is really harsh on the liver, y r u surprised?!

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    AST and ALT numbers are not the best indicators especially for BB's. Find out what your GGT and CK numbers were or get that tested. Why do you do so many 17 AA's with Hep C?

My GGT is within range at 25 on a 0-65 scale. I dont see CK on my list. Could be listed as anything else??

***xxx***- I know winny is hard on the liver but when your told by someone who sees blood results all day that they havent seen them that high in a while and it may be hep c. You get a little nervous dont you think. Now that i got some more feedback i'm not as worried. I am just going to work on getting them down in the next 4-6 weeks and retest.

Thread Information