Hey guys,

Primo, Winny cycle.
    100mg primo Mon, Thurs
    50mg winny depot EOD
    Maybe Clen at the end

Any advice or questions?

Week one 5'11 196lbs about 10%BF

I'll keep ya posted.

"I do not do steriods , or possess steriods, never have, never will. These posts are for fun only and not at all to be taken as truth. Any info posted is stricktly for entertainment purposes."

"Ya'll a bunch a slack jawed faggots, this stuff'll make you a goddam sexual Tyrannosaurus...Just like me."-Blaine

alevok Guest
    You need 300mg primo for your weight, and cycle winny 50mg ed. You did not mention the length of your cycle.
    I would run winny weeks 1-5
    Primo 1-10-12
    You can start clen right away..

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    you will need alot more primo than that to see any results

JimmyGoom11 is offline New Member
    Thanks guys.

I thought 200mg primo would've been enough with the winny. But I'll up it. the cycle will be about 40 days (20 shots of winny eod). But your saying it should be ed. I'm not looking for drastic results on this one just a nice building block for the spring/summer HGH/Primo or winny cycle. Let me know if you think I can still get decent gains with the eod of winny. I don't want to be a freakin pin cushin. Thanks again

jay-d is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGoom11
    Hey guys,

Primo, Winny cycle.
    100mg primo Mon, Thurs
    50mg winny depot EOD
    Maybe Clen at the end

Any advice or questions?

Week one 5'11 196lbs about 10%BF

I'll keep ya posted.

"I do not do steriods , or possess steriods, never have, never will. These posts are for fun only and not at all to be taken as truth. Any info posted is stricktly for entertainment purposes."

"Ya'll a bunch a slack jawed faggots, this stuff'll make you a goddam sexual Tyrannosaurus...Just like me."-Blaine
    jimmy dont take offense but this cycle isnt laid out very good,try this
    test 1-12 400mgs wk
    primo 1-12 300mgswk
    winny 9-14 50mgs/daily
    of course add antie's and pct.you should get some good QUALITY gains with this

Thanks man that sounds like a good one. Just a couple question though.

whats the logic behind running the winny at the end instead of all at once? I've heard so many different ways it'l make your head spin. The way I figured it is that I could keep both dosages low by running them together. I know a few people who are doing the same winny all by itself and they're seeing good results. I'm realy just looking to harden up and gain some strength with safer aas. I kind of like my weight where it is, maybe another 10 lbs at most is all I'm lookin for right now. I've never had a problem with gyno or water retention at all. Even with d-bol/sus cycles but typicaly won't the test take a little hardness away for most people?

jay-d is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGoom11
    Thanks man that sounds like a good one. Just a couple question though.

whats the logic behind running the winny at the end instead of all at once? I've heard so many different ways it'l make your head spin. The way I figured it is that I could keep both dosages low by running them together. I know a few people who are doing the same winny all by itself and they're seeing good results. I'm realy just looking to harden up and gain some strength with safer aas. I kind of like my weight where it is, maybe another 10 lbs at most is all I'm lookin for right now. I've never had a problem with gyno or water retention at all. Even with d-bol/sus cycles but typicaly won't the test take a little hardness away for most people?
    if you are talking about a watery look thats what the anti e's are for. the reason you run the winny longer than the others is because of its half llife.that way you can go straight to your pct.if you want to run winny the whole cycle you probaly wont have any hair left,but that is totally up to you.make sure to take your milk thistle when on winny.do a search and it will tell you how much milk thistle to take daily while on winny (dont remember off hand)
    Last edited by jay-d; 02-23-2005 at 06:09 PM.

Thanks alot man,

That makes more sense now. I wasn't taking the pct into account. I think I'm gonna try your cycle. Or at least split the primo and winny up a bit. Just out of curiousity, the test may take a little longer to come by and I already started the cycle. Can I sub the test with tren . Apparently Nutri-Vet has come out with some good Tren Ac and is readily available.
    Last edited by JimmyGoom11; 02-23-2005 at 08:20 PM.

Thread Information