bicepsual is offline Banned

Exclamation alternative to clomid and hcg

dudes i got me a predicament im gonna do decca and anadrol ... i got me sum nolvadex and clen but cant get hcg or clomid so i wonder if theres anyway to bring up natural testo production
    any1 plzzzzz
    peace out

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    there is no replacement for clomid. and a50 and deca is not a very good cycle.

PunkRawk is offline Member
    you can try the natural route but it will take quite some time....

yiyangzhi is offline New Member
    U can try BCAAs or EVA(Elk Velvet Antler) which contains high amounts of undenatured BCAAs. Both have been shown in human studies to increase testosterone . EVA in a study has been shown to increase blood plasma testosterone by 5-6 times. Check it at www.qeva.com/research/fisher.htm
    My opinion is that Clomid is still the best test recovery tool.
    Take plenty of zinc(in picolinate form or in monomethionine/aspartate form in ZMA) which helps support your natural test recovery.
    Continue the nolva post cycle. Bill Roberts mentioned that nolva has a similar but much inferior property to Clomid in stimulating test production via LH stimulation.
    You shouldn't do deca . Deca suppress your test levels harder than any other 'roid due to its progesterone-like effect on the hypothalamus. You can read this in MM issue May 1997, in an article written by Micheal Mooney. Anadrol too elevates progesterone levels. Do a test enanthate + eq cycle, which will be less harsh.

qvman is offline New Member
    There is too much pro-est in that cycle.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    in addition to what they said, don't use hcg post cycle. get only clomid and run nolva through clomid therapy.

Thread Information