ace ventura is offline Member

Test E inject E3D? + Preload?

I figured out it would be easier to inject E3D instead of twice a week (every 3,5 days). Would it be even better (to keep blood levels stabile)?

Can I preload three syringes from 350mg/ml? Or do I have to preload two syringes from 250mg/ml to have enough grear/ester in the syringe, if you know what I mean?

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Not sure why you need to preload. Keep it in the sterile vial as long as you can. I have seen threads that say injecting long esters daily is the best way to keep levels as steady as possible. I just do it every 3.5 days with test e or c.

Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    Not sure why you need to preload. Keep it in the sterile vial as long as you can. I have seen threads that say injecting long esters daily is the best way to keep levels as steady as possible. I just do it every 3.5 days with test e or c.
    I desided to go 250mg/ew (that's one vial). I will have to preload one syringe to inject twice a week or E3D (that makes it 290mg/ew btw). If I inject one + preload two syringes I can just buy 350mg/ml to keep the costs down a little, right? And it will bring me down to 270mg/ew which is closer to 250mg/ew which is what I wanted to do.

sp9
    I'm not sure I am understanding you correctly. Your said you would have to preload one syringe to inject twice a week. I don't get that? Are you putting enough in the syringe to do two shots but only doing half and then doing the other half another day? Are you using the same needle more than once or changing needles each time?

Maybe someone else will have a better understanding of what you are trying to do.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Preload up to 10 days... I do it with no probs... so do all of my friends too. Make sure you get most of the air out of the needle....

Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    I'm not sure I am understanding you correctly. Your said you would have to preload one syringe to inject twice a week. I don't get that? Are you putting enough in the syringe to do two shots but only doing half and then doing the other half another day? Are you using the same needle more than once or changing needles each time?

Maybe someone else will have a better understanding of what you are trying to do.
    I'm sorry, you'll have to excuse my english bro..

No, I would draw one syringe and shoot and then draw another syringe and store it for the next shot.

sp9
    Sounds good. Looks like Mr. Sparkle has experience preloading. I have never done that so I will let others who have experience comment.

I just bumped another thread about preloading. I guess I'm good to go, if 1/3 of a ml is enough amount to inject.. Not sure if the 350mg vial is 1 or 2 ml.

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    I like that every 3 days thing. Can someone calculate the difference by the end of a 12 week cycle with a 500 mg every 6 days and a 7.

Roughly... 1 day more per week = 12 days in a 12 week cycle = ~1000mg total more / 12 weeks = ~80mg more per week. (I strongly advice you double check on that ).

Thread Information