Thread: Proviron

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member

Proviron

Why does it seem like everyone uses nolva over proviron ? isn't the prov. cheaper and more effective?

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Proviron and Nolva perform different roles, Nolva is cheaper for me.

Proviron has some qualities which are often over-looked.

Nolva is often only used when nec, i.e. when gyno signs occur. Whereas Proviron can be taken the whole cycle as an anti-aromatise and also to increase the affectiveness of the other AAS being used.

BA

The original jason Guest
    depends what you want i find proviron useless for gyno doesnt come close to nolva and armidex is even better, that is my choice from now on all the time. Proviron i throw in sometimes just for the sake of it however its never really done anything i have noticed didnt help for gyno at 50mg ed cos its a poor anti aromatize its not an anti e it works differently to anti estrogens as in its supposed to stop any spillage aromatising to estrogen where as nolva would block it binding after conversion

peace
    jason

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i ran proviron throughout my whole cycle, and it seemed to help a great deal gyno wise and keeping the libido from crashing to the floor. i ran 50mg ed for 10 weeks and then another 50 mg with my clomid therapy afterwards also. imho, its great for solidifying gains at the end too.

peace bb79

Thread Information