PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Does this work for TT Sust?

". After drawing it up, warm it up and let it stand on it's end for about 30 minutes, then expel about 0.1ml out the top, change needles and shoot. you'll still get a lump, but smaller and less painful apparently it's from the alcohol in it, and the above stuff gets some of it out"

This is a straight quote from meso board from Ceps about how to try to get the TT Sust less painful, and sore. I am having trouble understanding it though. So you draw ir up in the syringe, then warm it up..and then stand it on end??? How do you warm it up, and standing it on end while in the syringe??

P

Thanks guys.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Well to warm up my shots i run it under hot water for a minute or two. And the syringes i use are flat on the top so they'll stand up if need be. But i have never tried pushing out the first bit. Could just be the 'placebo effect' IMO and a waste of juice. But again that part is just my 2 cents and don't have the slightest clue.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    BIPITY BOPITY BUMP!

H to the izzo, B to the Bizump!

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, i find sust shots considerably more painful than anything else(never tried the TT sust though).

I assume it's 'cuz of the extra alcohol in it.
    so the only thing I can think of about your method PaPa- is that the benzoyl alcohol is less dense than the rest of the sust solution (and I have no idea what else is in there...).
    So mayby letting it settle for1/2hr and expelling the top part gets rid of a bit of alcohol.

It may work- you know that calcium enriched milk you can get. The container says shake before drinking because the dense calcium ions will tend to be near the bottom of the container.
    It may work the same with sust- dissolved test esters in a benzoyl alcohol solution. Let it settle and you have more alcohol at the top and more tests near the bottom.

Of course I may be full of shit... i guess the real test is try it out.

my 2c.

Alright, maybe I'll give it a go, but they put that BA in there for a reason...sanitary reasons, plain and simple, But for five seconds before it goes in your leg, it's not going to grow mass amount of baceteria, so we'll see.

Thread Information