ryanpj is offline New Member

Got My Stuff. Trying to put something together

I have 11ml of Testosterone Cypionate , four 50mg Deca -redijects, one Sust250 rediject, two 50mg amps of Primobolan , and thirty 50mg Clomid. I can write a prescription for myself for other ancillary meds such as Clomid, lasix etc. I need assistance in putting something together.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    need more testosterone

AnabolicChris is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanpj
    I have 11ml of Testosterone Cypionate, four 50mg Deca-redijects, one Sust250 rediject, two 50mg amps of Primobolan, and thirty 50mg Clomid. I can write a prescription for myself for other ancillary meds such as Clomid, lasix etc. I need assistance in putting something together.
    Assistance in putting something together? You have nothing to put together. Hold off on your cycle until you get enough gear to do it right.

TheGreatOne is offline Associate Member
    Yeh bro you got nothing there to start anything. I would do Test and Deca but you need a lot more than what you have right now and I mean A LOT more. May be about 40-50ml of test and those 50mg decas are a waste of money IMO..

BDTR is offline Retired
    the only thing you can really do with what you have is run 1cc of test a week.

Thread Information