Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MuscleMass is offline New Member

**Please Help**SUSTANON 250 Cycle??

What's up, I'm a first time juice user and I think this is gonna be my only time so I wana know how to do it right. I'm a college football player so I heard the best thing to take for that extra boost would be a 12 shot cycle of Sustanon 250. What would be the best plan of attack when when on this cycle. I was thinking 1 shot the first week, 2 shots for the next 5 weeks and end with 1 shot the last week. My question is if that is a good plan and what days would be best for injection. If you could help me out that would be great. Thanks.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    If you are a college football player, sustanon is not a good choice for you. Especially with all the drug tests, you really don't want that in your body and since sustanon has 4 different esters, the long esters can be detecable for some time. Also whoever told you that information doesn't know what the hell they are talking about. 12 shots of sustanon 250 is not nearaly enough for a cycle to be beneficial. That would be only 6 weeks worth and you should run it at 10 weeks minimum, so you would be short 4 weeks.

If I were you, and I insisted on doing a cycle, I would choose a steroid that will leave my body quickly for drug testing purposes. Maybe 8 weeks of test propionate or even a short 6-8 week cycle of winny with a low maintenence dose of test prop. Whatever you do, please research before you do it and don't just listen to a friend who thinks they know what they are doing. Good luck bro.

BIGGEST J is offline Associate Member
    i would use a test e cycle as base,then you could add some other compounds like prop,deca or something else but it all depents on your goals,research a bit and you'l find out what's best for u...,GOOD LUCK
    (if you can expect tests for roids i would use other compounds,just research a bit)
    Last edited by BIGGEST J; 02-24-2005 at 02:27 AM.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Whether you choose sustanon or propionate , you're going to want to shoot it every other day to take advantage of the propionate ester and keep blood levels somewhat constant.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGGEST J
    deca
    Not a good choice, detectable n your system for 18 months.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails **Please Help**SUSTANON 250 Cycle??-test-prop-chart.jpg  

peump is offline Senior Member
    are drug tests an issue?
    that 12 shot cycle sucks
    do a search on "first cylcle"

drug testing is not an issue, i want to do a short cycle that will just give me an extra boost in my wieghtlifting ie. squats, bench...this is my off season and i wont start up again until august of next year.. i had two friends that only took 10 shots of sust and had great strength and muscle mass improvements. i thought 12 shots would be that much better. if u have any information for me about a 12 shot cycle of sustanon 250 .. weekly schedule.. please respond back...thank you

bump

bump again, can anyone help me out???

hobbitlifter is offline Junior Member
    When it comes to AS your gonna have to do more than just sust. To keep all your gains your going to have to have the proper PCT and some other things. At the college level, drug tests ARE an issue. I played D-1 baseball and we got tested twice a year. Once in the offseason and once in the season. That helped us to figure out when to take them and which ones to take due to the short peroid of time we had. So I would research and get your sh1t straight. Post what division your in and let me know. I may can help.

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    If you are going to due Sust 250 make sure you are injecting every other day that is the only way to keep the levels the same in your blood. I'm pretty new to steroids also and all these people here know what they are talking about. If your playing in college football you eventaully would be tested and don't want to take anything like deca which like the other guys said is detectable for up to 18 months. Stick with something like Test Prop and just do every other day injections.

vettewreck is offline Banned
    Id do this for a first time user...11 shots over a 56 day period. One on Monday and one one Thursday. Very simple

Quote Originally Posted by vettewreck
    Id do this for a first time user...11 shots over a 56 day period. One on Monday and one one Thursday. Very simple

Iowa Boy is offline Associate Member
    hum...
    1-10 prop100mgs/ susp100mgs eod
    1-4 dbol 40mgs ed
    pct clomid. nolv. on hand
    good luck!

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    I dunno bro ur only 18 you might want to think about for a while and decide if its really something you wanna do.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    what does this mean?? His very first line says, "Im a first time user". Thats all he needs. Smartasz

ChemDietMIC is offline Junior Member
    Hey man i also play college football and for my size i am small for my position. I felt i needed to get an edge and i went threw with it. 500mg of test E split into 2 weekly injections for 10weeks was awsome for me. I used the novla and clomind along with some clen to keep my gains in PCT. put on about 18-20lbs and kept around 16lbs. Wasn't huge gains but strenght was great. I don't want to do any crazy cycles or anything like that but test helped me turn from a OLB to MLB along with hard work of course. I also didn't notice any loss of speed.

I am transfering schools next semester so I have a good 6 months off to increase my strength and muscle growth. I already have the 12 shots of Sust250.
    Quote Originally Posted by alluprbdy
    I dunno bro ur only 18 you might want to think about for a while and decide if its really something you wanna do.
    ..I've been contemplating steroids for the past 3 yrs now and I think its time, I've hit my final growth 6'4" i weigh 245lbs and I play Tightend/Def. End, I want to reach a solid 255-270 (range) by next football season so i decided to jump on a quick 6week cycle of sust. im just looking for a good injection plan, i dont have the funds for anymore juice...

what does this mean?? His very first line says, "Im a first time user". Thats all he needs. Smartasz
    Well, as you can see from the chart on Testosterone Propionate levels in the blood that I posted http://67.18.108.244//showpost.php?p...45&postcount=4, the amount drops significantly after the 2nd day. So, to maintain constant blood levels and reduce side effects it should be shot every other day as previously stated, not on Monday/Thursday.

Smartasz.

definatly not shootin this **** every other day, this is not test prop this is susta250, im gonna stick with the monday/thursday scheme...tahsnk for the help all

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleMass
    definatly not shootin this **** every other day, this is not test prop this is susta250, im gonna stick with the monday/thursday scheme...tahsnk for the help all
    Sustanon 250 contains four different kinds of testosterone ... including testosterone propionate . So yes, it is prop.

testosterone propionate , 30 mg
    testosterone phenylpropionate 60 mg
    testosterone isocaproate 60mg
    testosterone decanoate, 100 mg

Do what you want... the most stable blood levels are EOD injections though.

ridinsolo is offline New Member
    man are you that hardheaded bro? some of these responses that you are being given contain some good advice and it seems like you don't want to take any of it.

a 12 shot/cc cycle of sus250 is next to pointless. Research, do it right, or don't do it at all.

UUUGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lick my nuts, i have listened, im not taking 12 shots of sust every other day...i got advice to take it monday, monday/thursday, monday...thats what my experienced friends have told me and thats what vettwreck told me too...im takin advice im not hard headed u dumb ****, ill come back in 6 weeks and tell u my gains...see if it was next to pointless

bullram is offline Member
    , ill come back in 6 weeks and tell u my gains...see if it was next to pointless
    apparently you arent taking the advice of the knowledgable people trying to help you if you were you wouldnt be set on this cycle

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    UUUGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lick my nuts, i have listened, im not taking 12 shots of sust every other day...i got advice to take it monday, monday/thursday, monday...thats what my experienced friends have told me and thats what vettwreck told me too...im takin advice im not hard headed u dumb ****, ill come back in 6 weeks and tell u my gains...see if it was next to pointless
    why are you asking questions if you already know everything?

this is not test prop this is susta250,
    Now I am convinced you know everything.

whitehulk is offline Banned
    first off monday and thursday is great of sust. you are and idiot if you think injecting eod will make your test levels stay stably. your completely wrong that will only keep one of the 4 diff test levels consistand. what about the other 4 longer acting tests once those start to kick in then his levels will go thru the roof. a more experienced person will have no prob doing eod but newbie like him is smart as hell if he only takes it 2 times a week. instead of doing ever monday and thursday i suggest every 4 days like mon/fri/tue/sat/wed/sun/thurs/mon/fri. that will make the time consistant between your shots and will also make it last bout anothe week longer for you. good luck bro. i know how you feel i wentt thru the same **** when i first started juicin. another thing is 90% of the time a person will never do only 1 cycle this **** is addicting you will love the feeling it gives you and you will want more.

nonsence........ why take something with four esters if you arent going to take advantage of all of them

Quote Originally Posted by whitehulk
    first off monday and thursday is great of sust. you are and idiot if you think injecting eod will make your test levels stay stably. your completely wrong that will only keep one of the 4 diff test levels consistand. what about the other 4 longer acting tests once those start to kick in then his levels will go thru the roof. a more experienced person will have no prob doing eod but newbie like him is smart as hell if he only takes it 2 times a week. instead of doing ever monday and thursday i suggest every 4 days like mon/fri/tue/sat/wed/sun/thurs/mon/fri. that will make the time consistant between your shots and will also make it last bout anothe week longer for you. good luck bro. i know how you feel i wentt thru the same **** when i first started juicin. another thing is 90% of the time a person will never do only 1 cycle this **** is addicting you will love the feeling it gives you and you will want more.
    Test is test, you are talking about the esters.

thank you...thats the advice ive been waitin for, thanks alot man im definatly doiin tha 4 days like mon/fri/tue/sat/wed/sun/thurs/mon/fri....see u in 6 weeks

UUUGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u dumb ****, ill come back in 6 weeks and tell u my gains...see if it was next to pointless
    please dont forget to come back and let us know how it went

blackblaze is offline Junior Member
    musclemass...check your pm's

Quote Originally Posted by whitehulk
    first off monday and thursday is great of sust. you are and idiot if you think injecting eod will make your test levels stay stably.
    ARE YOU RETARDED? The half life of Propionate is 2 days, so YES injecting every other day (48 hours) IS obviously going to make blood levels stay more constant than injecting every 3.5 days or longer. High school chemistry anyone? Or maybe common sense? Do you know what a half life is?

thank you...thats the advice ive been waitin for, thanks alot man im definatly doiin tha 4 days like mon/fri/tue/sat/wed/sun/thurs/mon/fri....see u in 6 weeks
    I'm not saying your steroids aren't going to work bro... I'm telling you the most effective way to use them. If you don't want to take advice thats fine. Whatever melts your butter.

Ybear is offline Junior Member
    Wow it looks like this guy already knows everything there is tio know! you already have it set in your mind even though the more knowledgeable members tell you diff. What do you want a pat on the ass and a go for it if that the only stuff you have do it. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink i guess? let me know at the end of your cycle the results.

challenge me and i will succeed

why are all you juice heads hating on me...i asked a question, got a bunch of different answers, chose my cycle...thats what im going to do...stop bitching

peump is offline Senior Member
    why are all you juice heads hating on me...i asked a question, got a bunch of different answers, chose my cycle...thats what im going to do...stop bitching
    your cycle sucks
    do yourself a favor and do some research
    with fluctuating hormone levels you will be more prone to SIDE EFFECTS

dtr98 is offline Member
    nobody is hating on you, bro., we're just trying to help you out, i came here to learn when i started my first cycle. i got super test 250 from someone who told me it's the best cycle to run. asked and listen to bros here and they were right.
    nobody here is going to give you bad advise. ( on purpose ).

listen to the bros who been in the game for awhile

I do agree with the EOD thing, HOWEVER it is only 30mg of Prop so its not going to make THAT much of a difference. Second, this is his FIRST cycle he doesnt need more than 500mg of test a week. So every 4rth day sounds good to me as well. No way in hell does he need to be using 750-1000mg of test on his first cycle.

I do agree with the EOD thing, HOWEVER it is only 30mg of Prop so its not going to make THAT much of a difference. Second, this is his FIRST cycle he doesnt need more than 500mg of test a week. So every 4rth day sounds good to me as well. No way in hell does he need to be using 750-1000mg of test on his first cycle.
    Just because he is injecting every other day doesn't mean he needs to be injecting 1cc (250mg) every other day... he can inject less more often and it will still be the same amount. For example... if he was to shoot .6 mL every other day that would come out to 525mg per week.

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    I can only go by my first experience with sust 250... I did only one shot a week for 12 weeks... put on almost 20 lbs. went from 205 to about 223... just couldn't quite hit 225... everyone is different... of coarse i lost just about all of it a couple months afterwards... that was mainly do to a job change and a move to another city so my training was really off... but for a first timer i was happy while on... i guess the moral of the story is never get off! nowadays my body would not even respond to one a week but that is a whole different story

Ybear is offline Junior Member
    theres no hate for you just take some very good advise!

challenge me and i will succeed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information