cza
    cza is offline New Member

Question need some serious assistance

sup gents,
    never taken roids but extremely interested and goin to do it regardless what people talkin'. 21 yrs old, 150lbs, 2% body fat, high metab. and solid cut up muscle. but I want to put on some serious meat thinkin about d-bol. whats recommended by someone experienced...

what dosage, and if it's a good starter?
    if not; suggestions? keep in mind novice.
    should i stack?

2% BF?
    Don't do a dbol only cycle, you'll lose everything you gain. Nothing is better at packing on mass than testosterone . You might wanna do some research...

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Do a search on how to cycle and specifically post cycle threapy to maintain mass. For a first cycle I would run 400-600mg a week of test alone for 10-12 weeks. At 150 you should not be cycling anything but you are probably going to do what you want anyway. D-bol only is a horrible idea and I would cease to take advice from your so called expierienced friend. Peace

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    1 - Forget steroids all together bro... not until you have a half decent base to build from...
    2 - You need to work on your diet if you've hit a 'plateau' @ 150lbs... http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?p=1139112
    3 - What does your training regimen look like?
    3 - You're @ 2%bf? How were you tested? Also, how tall are you?
    Last edited by Blown_SC; 02-24-2005 at 03:26 AM.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    bs, u would be dead with 2% bodyfat.

eat more, and then eat even more. read the bulking diet sticky in the diet forum...

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    bs, u would be dead with 2% bodyfat.

eat more, and then eat even more. read the bulking diet sticky in the diet forum...
    2% not possible everyday
    agree with everyone else, you need to work on your diet first.

AVAGO is offline Member
    Yep bs 2% bodyfat, why do ppl have to try and lie when all the guys here know there s*it???

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    i think you would be very ill with only 2% body fat how did u work that out? a guess maybe

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    My advice would be to hang out here for a while. Get your diet in check and post it for critiquing. Then hit up the workout forum and let us have a look at it and we can advise you what you're doing right and wrong. Hold off on the AS and grow naturally first.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    eat, eat, and eat, food is the most anabolic thing you can put in your body!!

cza
    cza is offline New Member
    probably not 2% b.f. I was mistaken, 5'11" for the hieght quest.

Workout for a year with proper diet and supplements like Creatine Ethyl Ester, Glutamine, Flax Seed Oil blah blah blah. Im guessing you can put on a good 30 pounds of muscle without AAS. Give it time, stay on the board, after a few years of solid training you'll probably get the results you want without AAS, and by that time you'll know what you are doing and will know if you want to stay natural or not.

Heavy is offline Junior Member
    Food is the ultimate anabolic ...Eat until your sick, then eat some more. Do this day in and day out. If your not gaining weight, you are not eating enough. Its that simple.

icewind is offline Associate Member
    Agree with all the others. There is no point in taking steroids if you don't know how to eat and train right. The effect of the steroids depend on that.
    But if you really do want to get on something I whould say testosterone enanthate or cypionate at 250mg / week for 10 weeks.

Ybear is offline Junior Member
    everyone's right you need to build a good solid base. Training, eating, is first then juice.
    If you do it now it will be a waste of cash and time for you. Plus you have some serious side effects by taking dbol as your first ever I know people who workout years before even cosidering taking the stuff.

challenge me and i will succeed.

totalpackage is offline New Member
    Hey,
    Here's the deal, I'm 31, 5'8" and 145lbs, I have body fat of about 14% I've never been over 155 because I've been playing competitive soccer for most my life. I have bigger thighs and am bony up top. I've been working out for the past few weeks and have been consuming about 3000+ calories a day. I've been gaining a few pounds but want to juice it. I have a big break from soccer for the next 8 months. I just want gain about 20-25lbs and want to just do 1 cycle and do 1 type of steroid if possible. A friend recommened testone, but I'm not too sure, I've done some research and haven't found that much. Any ideas or thoughts would be appreciated.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage
    Hey,
    Here's the deal, I'm 31, 5'8" and 145lbs, I have body fat of about 14% I've never been over 155 because I've been playing competitive soccer for most my life. I have bigger thighs and am bony up top. I've been working out for the past few weeks and have been consuming about 3000+ calories a day. I've been gaining a few pounds but want to juice it. I have a big break from soccer for the next 8 months. I just want gain about 20-25lbs and want to just do 1 cycle and do 1 type of steroid if possible. A friend recommened testone, but I'm not too sure, I've done some research and haven't found that much. Any ideas or thoughts would be appreciated.
    Start your own thread bro...

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member

Exclamation wait

eat like a starving animal for the next two years
    read the educational forums
    stay in the gym
    keep lots of protein in your system
    once you're 23 or you make it past the 190lb mark -
    feel free to do as you wish

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cza
    sup gents,
    never taken roids but extremely interested and goin to do it regardless what people talkin'. 21 yrs old, 150lbs, 2% body fat, high metab. and solid cut up muscle. but I want to put on some serious meat thinkin about d-bol. whats recommended by someone experienced...

what dosage, and if it's a good starter?
    if not; suggestions? keep in mind novice.
    should i stack?
    your bodyfat is not two percent...

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    oh yea... and your bodyfat is not two percent... no two ways around it... if you got punched in the chest, got into a car accident or was hit by any force on your body you would have serious organ damage with that little bf... you have fat inside your body protecting your organs, and if your bf is that low, you have no padding inside you to protect you from damage... let me put it this way... if you look like you just got out or a concentration camp your bodyfat is about 3-4%

Ybear is offline Junior Member
    The vote unanomyous !!! sounds like youve got some good advise.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Eat Beef Jerky and drink Virgin Olive Oil.. ALL DAY LONG...

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    2% not possible...

Thread Information