fabry is offline Senior Member

need help with anti e's!

hi, i read all about anti e's but didnt find my answer! and i continue to post this question, but i get different opinions, sometimes one is the opposite to another...

cycle:
    1-12 sust
    13-15 prop
    7-14 tren
    10-15 winny

some say NO NOLVA!
    some say nolva/l-dex
    some say nolva/proviron /dostinex
    somme say... JUST LETRO AND ONLY LETRO!
    im so confused, can someone with experience tell me what to do?

i have nolva and proviron (and can get "free" prescribed dostinex due to a previous high prolactine problem...)

what should i use?

thanks for your help!

seanw is offline Banned
    Up to you really. You can go with Nolva 10 mg ED throughout the cycle, or no Nolva at all, just have it on hand in case you get symptoms. Everybody is different and like doing different things, thats why you are getting different answers. I presume this isnt your first cycle. If it is you are useing way to much gear

no, 3rd cycle... but first time with tren , that is why i want to do things right!
    also test is 500mg wk and tren "only" 90mg eod!
    i thought theere was a "special" rule to follow with tren, that is why im confused...
    thanks

seanw is offline Banned
    well if this is your third cycle and you havent had any gyno sides in the past then I wouldnt run anything. I havnt read about the special rule for tren but that doesnt mean there isnt one. Have you searched that ?

not searched, but got a reply in wich it was prooved that nolva can increase chances of tren gyno... but diidnt understant it so well coz im italian...
    if i find it,ill post... thanks
    i didnt have gyno so far also coz i always used anti e's during cycle (nolva/ldex or nova/proviron ).
    ciao

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    I think you will come to love tren , if you use 45mg ed instead of 90mg eod the rersults will be better. My first cycle with tren was 150mg eod and the next cycle was 75mg ed. The ed does make a big difference in the end. Good luck

Thread Information