Muddog50 is offline Junior Member

Cutting....Myth or not a myth

I'm tired of reading too different stories. To use ass as important part of cutting or not to. Of course its alot of ur diet, cardio, and workout, thats a given. By why wouldnt you cycle like you would if ur trying to bulk, doesnt make any sense to me? I keep reading use it just to maintain muscle and thats it from people.........Why? We put together nasty bulking cycles, and maintain a diet for that, so why would in cutting, a solid cycle of say anavar , prop, tren , primo, Clen , t-3.....etc.... be good, instead people say you dont need that much? But why? Why wouldnt it help? Wanted to here what u all had to say, before I start monday.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Sure it helps, it spares muscle, and some supstances burn fat (t3, clen ...), but it will do absolutely nothing without a VERY strict diet and lots of cardio, yet most people think diet and cardio are not important.

Similar how people do a massive bulking cycle, don't eat enough and then wonder how come they didn't gain sh!t.

Ive already started a very strict diet, and my cardio is done in the morning around 630am, for 45mins at bp around 128. But I keep hearing you dont need all of that for cutting, well as you said if you are following strict diet, cardio...it could only help lean muscle growth inturn, making muscles larger, add that to a strict diet and cardio routine......equals ripped if you asked me..thanks for the imput

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Run a stack then. clen t3 and test prop is good. You don't need primo until your bf% hits lower than say 5%.

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddog50
    Ive already started a very strict diet, and my cardio is done in the morning around 630am, for 45mins at bp around 128. But I keep hearing you dont need all of that for cutting, well as you said if you are following strict diet, cardio...it could only help lean muscle growth inturn, making muscles larger, add that to a strict diet and cardio routine......equals ripped if you asked me..thanks for the imput
    You also don't need test/deca /d bol for cutting but it sure helps

Anytime bro, good luck

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member
    get the body fat down as much as possible clen t3's presuming u know how to cycle these. i like winny when im cutting and tren . ill do primo when im a few weeks out from the show

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    Run a stack then. clen t3 and test prop is good. You don't need primo until your bf% hits lower than say 5%.
    Agreed

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Steroids burn fat PERIOD. The effect is increased with calorie restriction and cardio.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Steroids burn fat PERIOD. The effect is increased with calorie restriction and cardio.

then I would be a ripped 350lbs

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    then I would be a ripped 350lbs
    You doubt what I'm saying? You better know your place! As you can see my post count is higher than yours, which means i know more than you do!

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    I would agree that tren helps burn fat. I did a prop/tren/winny cycle and kept a strict cutting diet mirroring the sticky in the diet forum and went from about 15%bf to 11% with no cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by sooners04
    I would agree that tren helps burn fat. I did a prop/tren/winny cycle and kept a strict cutting diet mirroring the sticky in the diet forum and went from about 15%bf to 11% with no cardio.
    Trenbolone is not the only androgen that aids fat loss but it's clearly the best.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g

so u could technically run a anadrol /test/deca cycle and cut???

saluu is offline Banned
    steroids do help alittle but nothing like a good strict diet and cardio. I believe tren is the only proven fat burner all winny will do is harden you up it is a hardner and only works if you have bodyfat under 12 percent otherwise useless. I like eca and clen these two burn fat big time. Overall it is a proven fact that steroids don;t burn fat good cardio and strict diet do. go first thing in morning at 65 percent of your heart rate on the treadmill before breakfast and watch the fat go. I have a buddy that actually puts a garbage on him and runs in the morning to make him sweat more and lose weight. crazy next time im just gonna tell him jump in the garbage truck why not just get eca ephedrine hcl , 20mg 3 times a day , asprin 300mg and caffeine 200mg watch the fat go than. peace salu is the name steroids is my game .

biff is offline Associate Member
    The garbage bag thing will make you sweat like its nobodys buisness. But a trainer told me its also like putting your organs in an oven. Very effect technique though.

Quote Originally Posted by jollygreenGIANT
    so u could technically run a anadrol/test/deca cycle and cut???
    Well anadrol seems to be directly estrogenic so it's not an optimal cutting drug. Test and deca on the other hand are PROVEN in studies to be potent fat loss drugs. Nandrolone was especially good.

Remember just because deca causes some water retention doesn't mean it does not have fat burning properties. Letrozole can prevent the estrogenic/progestinic sides like bloat.
    Last edited by BajanBastard; 02-25-2005 at 12:35 AM.

saluu is offline Banned
    yeah your right big test and deca do burn fat alittle but not anadrol or dbol . But the best cutting drugs would be fina or i should say tren a, masteron , anavar , winny, eq,clen , cytomel , eca, lipo 6, hydroxycut with ephedra or ecy. and of course strict diet and cardio. I like tren as fat burner i think it is underated everything talks about it as being a mass gainer with no water but they forget tren is a potent fat burner combine that with winny which in binds well because of the ar receptor and you will get lean hard and cut as a rock my buddy did this and it was dramatic changes in his physique peace out salu i don;t do steroids i make them ha ha im a roid monkey or should i say roid gorilla since im so huge now .

Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    peace salu is the name steroids is my game .
    hahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    peace out salu i don;t do steroids i make them ha ha im a roid monkey or should i say roid gorilla since im so huge now .
    post some pics if you're such a huge roid gorilla lol.

swedes is offline Associate Member
    for each pound of muscle added your body burn another 100cals/day so roids do burn more fat indirectly.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swedes
    for each pound of muscle added your body burn another 100cals/day so roids do burn more fat indirectly.
    So my body needs another 5,000 calories for maintenance than it did a year ago? So I need 7,200 calories daily if I want to stay at 210?

I think not. Maybe you meant 10cals per pound? That is a little bit more believeable.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11

jay-d is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    why no primo until 5%bf

Id like to know also....bump

spoc is offline Junior Member
    so running 250mg of test and 200mg of deca would get rid of bodyfat as well as putting some muscle on...i dont see why it wouldnt

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    Get it right! he is the roid monkey and a snake that bites from the back not the front. LOL

rontg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumbo
    So my body needs another 5,000 calories for maintenance than it did a year ago? So I need 7,200 calories daily if I want to stay at 210?

I think not. Maybe you meant 10cals per pound? That is a little bit more believeable.
    i've always read that its somewhere around 35 cals a day per pound but who knows, remember that one about only being able to digest 30 grams of protein per meal and the rest will be stored as fat, thats a funny one

Thread Information