need2Brokd is offline Junior Member

test 400 sourness

I'm on my first cycle, using noandren 200mg/wk and test 400mg/wk. At first I was getting sick and sore from test, then I skipped an injection. Now I feel fine, but still sore as hell in my test delt. I even tried to massage the shot in. My side with nor is always fine. Is there any other way to decrease the pain b/c I'm getting tired of still being sore 2 days after injection?

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    cut the test400 with more oil, b12, etc.......

the ba content in test 400 is way high, thats why it hurts, and thats why so many people dont want to do it..........

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    I make my test at 400mg/ml and has less than 1.5% ba???? It is painless.

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member
    i wouldnt of taken test 400 for my first time ive heard its very easy to get an absess from injection because of the thickness of the oil. but the pain will be sore as its a foriegn chemical entering ur body for the first time ur body will naturally try to fight. and with the diff type of test entering and there half will take longer

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you will not get a absess from the oil in t400. You get abscess from dirty gear or none sterile injections. There is a chance that you can get an oil blister under the skin. This is only if you do not change injection sight offten enough.

triceptor is offline New Member

Sourness from test

T400 is more painfull than a kick to the nads LOL , i tried t400 by itself for 3 weeks at 2x a week, i almost had to wheel myself into the gym, anyway, i mixed it with norma deca and no pain at all, but the benefit is the results, probably the best gains ive ever had. Hope this helps

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    are there lots of sides with t400 cause its so strong then.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    just get a heating pad and put it on the injection site post injection. the sickness is most likely from test flu.
    ~HOP

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    my friend just bought some t400 cant wait to see if it is sore for him to, might be pretty dam funny cause he says that no injections hurt him not even sust250 which has to be a lie.

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    You might want to try injecting after getting out of the shower. Plus i would definitly cut it with something like b12. Definitly sit on a heating pad after injection also but i think the biggest help will be cutting it with b12.

whitehulk is offline Banned
    **** kid, your first prob it that your injecting into your delts. pick a bigger muscle like the guads. second break it up into 2 diff shots it helps. third please let us know how it works out on that stuff i took it bout 2 years ago and loved the hell outta it. i never get test flu so that didnt bother me. but one thing that may help is having alot of sex or gettin alot of head that helps witht he soarnessa lot. i promise. goodluck bro take care of yourself while on that stuff it can get you wired up at times. thats the only stuff that has made me loose control of myself.

need2Brokd is offline Junior Member
    I appereciate all the good comments, I hope they all help a lot. I'm gonna stick my quad next inj and see how that works out. I'll also try the after shower stick and heating pad as well. I always clan the vile and injection spot so I don't believe that's the case. I'm fairly new to the subject and have been learning a lot, but not sure what %ba is?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    im using t400 at the moment if u keep rotating the sites u get used 2 the pain it only last a couple o days 4 me

There is so much bad info in this thread.
    Your delts are a good place to inject. If you hit your quads with that much ba you may not be walking the next day.

i find jabbin t4 in the delts easier than the quads

Blog Entries
    you should only shoot that in delts or glutes done.

bump

BigJack54 is offline Banned
    I haven't experienced any of the sourness that you are speaking of. I have been injecting it into my upper butt, and it never has bothered me.

jit864 is offline New Member

pain

The first time I used test 400 it felt like I had been shot with a gun at the injection site. I tried it again on a different cycle mixed with 400mg. of deca and it was nothing. I liked test 400, but I cant get it anymore. Anyone know a good hookup? PM me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jit864
    The first time I used test 400 it felt like I had been shot with a gun at the injection site. I tried it again on a different cycle mixed with 400mg. of deca and it was nothing. I liked test 400, but I cant get it anymore. Anyone know a good hookup? PM me!

Stackertoo is offline Member
    I think Ticketmaster can get you a good hookup for the NASCAR Test 400 (sponsored by finasteride). It's at Bristol this year.

Quote Originally Posted by jit864

Ybear is offline Junior Member
    Man don't ask for a hook up we don't know you and you don;t really know us use ur head!!

challenge me and i will succeed

swoll4589 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbeast007
    are there lots of sides with t400 cause its so strong then.

theres no more sides than any other test. The only difference is there's 400mg/ml instead of say 200mg/ml

indo1234 is offline New Member
    Watch out bro. I had some t4 and I took one shot and got an absess in my quad. I promise that you do not want that in your life.

Quote Originally Posted by indo1234
    Watch out bro. I had some t4 and I took one shot and got an absess in my quad. I promise that you do not want that in your life.
    Bad idea bumping a 4 month old thread on your first post.

Thread Information