Fat Frank is offline New Member

Cutting with DECA?

right now im on a very low carb diet and pounding 5 one hour cardio sessions a week and starting to feel run down and week.....

i was wondering if doing 300mg of Deca a weekn for 10 weeks would help me hold on to muscle while im cutting

im planing on doing a Winny/Tren 6 week cycle soon but i dont know if i should do the DECA seperate wait a few weeks then jump on a winny/tren cycle or just do all three together??

Age 21 Weight 215 Bodyfat ?? 32 inch waist Height 5'8"

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    definetly not you will get a lot of water retention from deca and never run it alone. Winny and tren without test prop is also a no no.

bodyd19 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    definetly not you will get a lot of water retention from deca and never run it alone. Winny and tren without test prop is also a no no.

I must say that everyones body is different. But when I run winny and fina together along with clen the only thing I take with it is clomid and I might take 50mg prop once a month just for a boost. But I actually gain a pretty good amount of muschle aong with me doin 2 a day cardio seccions but I also have a very strict diet. I am also an easy gainer. It doesnt take much for my body to respond to stuff I give it. FYI

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Don't do deca at all if cutting

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member
    if ur feeling that way personally i would use eca aswell just for that lift

I've been using NO-Explode for a boost, who ever hasent tried it must!!!!!!!!!!!!! that **** rocks like no other!!!!!!!!!!!111

Is deca really dat bad?!?! i just wana hold on to some muscle while im dieting and save the winny/tren for when i get my bf a lil lower

theres gotta be some one here with something positive to say, any one!?!?

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member
    well i recommend that you train hard dont worry bout the muscle u will look mush better with a lower bf% thrust me

rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    shouldnt do gear til ur at least 23, tho it is up to you

secondly, thats 2 cycles u have planned out and neither have test, a cycle isnt a cycle without test.
    r u still having cheat days? u shud, even if its a small cheat, keeps things ok. and drink sh!t loads of water. if your really run down, take a day or 2 off for a rest, u might just nto be used to it.

good luck bro!

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    d@mn bro 23? I think if you have a base 21 is good to go!

u should swap the deca for some eq if u want to cut.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    If you don't add some form of testosterone in that cycle, you can find out if you're at risk for sexual side effects during your cycle and possibly months afterward. Not worth it IMO, just add test!

Quote Originally Posted by Homer 8
    well i recommend that you train hard dont worry bout the muscle u will look mush better with a lower bf% thrust me
    "dont worry bout the muscle"?

If you don't worry about the muscle, and adjust your diet and cardio to maintain as much of it as possible, you will lose it along with fat and be a smaller fat person with the same proportions.

OldSchoolLifter is offline Junior Member
    I like JollyGreenGIANT's idea. Swap the deca for EQ and run all the compounds together. Add test to it also. Without it your body will be in some rough shape for a while from your natural test shutting down.

thanks for all da advice guys really

well one things for sure imma consult with my source and see what he says but i dont think i can get any test anywayz because im kidda broke so im stuck with what i got but i'll keep ever 1 posted

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Frank
    thanks for all da advice guys really

well one things for sure imma consult with my source and see what he says but i dont think i can get any test anywayz because im kidda broke so im stuck with what i got but i'll keep ever 1 posted
    Don't run a cycle without test. If you're not convinced, do a search for "deca dick"

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Nandrolone is a cutting drug. Use letrozole for the water retention from the deca or use NPP, stacked with testosterone .

Duckhombre is offline Associate Member
    My last cyclce, which was a large deca /deca test cyle, with some winny at the end, being a two part cycle, it was 6 weeks of bulking, and six weeks of semi-cutting, just enough to look good on the beach. I was ripped to shreds with dex in there! There was vains everyware!

I think the most important thing is that you never ever take tren and deca together, ever!! I can't believe those wern't the first words out! And your using tren!!! Tren is nasty, a truly hordcore drug, not be used with deca and not without test.

sammerthehammer is offline Junior Member
    if u value your erections than add some test prop to that deca
    an for cutting as jollygreengiant said, swap the deca for eq

spoc is offline Junior Member
    will running deca /test along with a cutting workout routine shed body fat and retain your muscle mass?? cutting routine i mean AM empty stomach cardio along with 7-10 reps per exercise, and a solid protein diet......i dont see how this couldnt shed body fat in a short amount of time (about 3-4 months) if you wanna look "beach good"....any comments on this cause im most likely going to do it...ive heard many cases where test has gotten people great definition/cut look as well as some mass

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer 8
    thrust me

Thread Information