Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    fabry is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,349

    doing 0.6ml of sust 250 eod, how safe to store remaining gear?

    i will shoot .6ml of sust 250mg/1ml amps to get 500mg (525mg to be precise), what about the rest of the gear?
    can i jsut draw another sirynge and leave it a dry place? how safe is this?
    thanks

  2. #2
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    pre-load ur syringes and leave em, they will be fine

  3. #3
    ChefJ's Avatar
    ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,666
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    pre-load ur syringes and leave em, they will be fine
    exactly load them all up.
    Amps suck

  4. #4
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the Walls
    Posts
    3,197
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    pre-load ur syringes and leave em, they will be fine
    just like bigswiftos says they will be fine..But I heard after a real long time the rubber in the syringe starts leaking but Ive never had that problem..
    Iam sure the couple of days you need them pre-loaded for won't hurt anything...

  5. #5
    fabry is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,349
    well, with 0.6ml each shot, ill use 3 amps every 5 shots right?
    what i wanted to do is:
    1st shot, .6ml --> put the rest (.4ml) in a syringe and use it the 2nd day after with anothe .2ml (.4ml+.2ml) from the second amp and split the rest of this second amp (.8ml) in 2 syringes: 1 with .6ml and another with the .2ml... and so on...
    so, each preload will be used between 2 and 4-5 days....
    is this way good? thanks
    Last edited by fabry; 02-24-2005 at 12:01 PM.

  6. #6
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the Walls
    Posts
    3,197
    Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    well, with 0.6ml each shot, ill use 3 amps every 5 shots right?
    what i wanted to do is:
    1st shot, .6ml --> put the rest (.4ml) in a syringe and use it the 2nd day after with anothe .2ml (.4ml+.2ml) from the second amp and split the rest of this second amp (.8ml) in 2 syringes: 1 with .6ml and another with the .2ml... and so on...
    so, each preload will be used between 2 and 4-5 days....
    is this way good? thanks
    sounds good bro..What kind of sus is it Iam just curious...

  7. #7
    fabry is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,349
    no idea, will arrive in a day or 2.
    i think probably karachi... but not sure...
    tren and var is bd!

  8. #8
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the Walls
    Posts
    3,197
    Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    no idea, will arrive in a day or 2.
    i think probably karachi... but not sure...
    tren and var is bd!
    nice choices, good luck with your cycle...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •