Powerline-Pat is offline New Member

Question Curious about Winstrol results

I've been doin alot of research lately. Recently i made my way down to Mexico and picked up some gear. I decided to go wtih Test 250 and Winstrol . However i've recently been disinclined to use the winstrol. I was wondering if anybody could give me advice who has tried it before. I'm maily curious about the results and any serious side effects ( I know its not associated with side effects but i've read some nasty things about it lately.)

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    personally i think winny is pretty mild on sides- other than on the hair line. as far as results- again; personally i think its a waste unless you are at or below 10% bf.

frankthetank41778 is offline Junior Member
    u will deffinetly notice a differance in your pumps and how hard your muscles get. the lower the bf the better. it helps with vascularity. if oral its hard or the liver, and always on the hair line. im getting ready to add winny at the end of my 12 week cycle. in the last 5 weeks, i hope that it will help me harden up. good luck

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Also can be hard on LDL an HDL (cholesterol)

Powerline-Pat is offline New Member
    Hey thanks alot. I can always use good info. Have any of you ever heard of stacking it at the same time with test?

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank41778
    u will deffinetly notice a differance in your pumps and how hard your muscles get. the lower the bf the better. it helps with vascularity. if oral its hard or the liver, and always on the hair line. im getting ready to add winny at the end of my 12 week cycle. in the last 5 weeks, i hope that it will help me harden up. good luck
    Both oral and injectable winny are hard on the liver.

Thread Information