Thread: Question/Help??

bamaguy is offline New Member

Question/Help??

I have a friend who is prescribed test gel to boost test levels. His natural levels are at around 250. He found this out after going to the doctor about a year ago with pain in his nipple. He has done one cycle of testE and Eq about three years ago and was very uneducated and did no PCT. I told him that this could be the reason for his low test levels. He failed to tell the dr. about the cycle. He asked me if he did another test cycle to boost levels and did proper PCT would his levels get back to normal or at least higher. Anyone have any knowledge of this or any ideas?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bamaguy
    I have a friend who is prescribed test gel to boost test levels. His natural levels are at around 250. He found this out after going to the doctor about a year ago with pain in his nipple. He has done one cycle of testE and Eq about three years ago and was very uneducated and did no PCT. I told him that this could be the reason for his low test levels. He failed to tell the dr. about the cycle. He asked me if he did another test cycle to boost levels and did proper PCT would his levels get back to normal or at least higher. Anyone have any knowledge of this or any ideas?

Doubt it. With each cycle your natural test levels tend to get lower.

Thread Information