BootyJuice24 is offline Associate Member

Split injections or once weekly?

Hey fellas....about to start 3rd cycle and wondering about injection frequency. I read a lot about people doing bi weekly and once weekly just wanted to hear the general consensus. I will be running 750mg test cyp with 500mg EQ for 12 weeks,,taper off into pct with test prop for 3 weeks. SHould I run a monday/thursday injection with these? Maybe 375mg test/250mg EQ each inject or just shoot it every monday? I read an article that supported shooting it once weekly but just curious as to personal experiences. thanks

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BootyJuice24
    Hey fellas....about to start 3rd cycle and wondering about injection frequency. I read a lot about people doing bi weekly and once weekly just wanted to hear the general consensus. I will be running 750mg test cyp with 500mg EQ for 12 weeks,,taper off into pct with test prop for 3 weeks. SHould I run a monday/thursday injection with these? Maybe 375mg test/250mg EQ each inject or just shoot it every monday? I read an article that supported shooting it once weekly but just curious as to personal experiences. thanks
    I am no expert, but from my understanding, splitting it up would be better due to more stable test levels, especially at that dosage. I am only doing mine once a week however, but at a 380/mg dosage. Actually its every 6 days. Id imagine the higher the dosage, the more sides from not having stable levels. I havent had any problems and my gains are coming along quite nicely.

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Actually that is not correct. You get more stable blood levels with slow acting compounds by doing single injections. So with Test E, EQ, Deca etc. you want single injections if possible. Now with fast acting compounds you want to sustain the right levels so typicaly those are done ED or EOD. This is all based upon the half lives, so understanding those will give you an edge of understanding of gear and their proper usage

Quote Originally Posted by cut260
    Actually that is not correct. You get more stable blood levels with slow acting compounds by doing single injections. So with Test E, EQ, Deca etc. you want single injections if possible. Now with fast acting compounds you want to sustain the right levels so typicaly those are done ED or EOD. This is all based upon the half lives, so understanding those will give you an edge of understanding of gear and their proper usage
    thanks cut...that is what i read.. however i keep coming across threads with guys sayin split split split....so i was curious. Thanks for replying bro

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Everyone is so contradicting on this forum. I swear ive read many people say to split up Test E injections, almost to the point of flamming people who consider once a week injections.

Even if it is a slow acting compound, wouldnt more frequent injections still yield more stable blood levels? I could have sworn I saw a graph of blood levels somewhere with single vs. more frequent Test E injections.

I also used that steroid blood calculator and it seemed that the level of active steroids in your system were less dramatic when you plugged in twice a week vs once.

Anyways, I guess I too would like some more clarification on this subject. Maybe someone could chime in with the science behind it, thanks.

bump for responses...good point here. this is why im asking

Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    Everyone is so contradicting on this forum. I swear ive read many people say to split up Test E injections, almost to the point of flamming people who consider once a week injections.

Even if it is a slow acting compound, wouldnt more frequent injections still yield more stable blood levels? I could have sworn I saw a graph of blood levels somewhere with single vs. more frequent Test E injections.

I also used that steroid blood calculator and it seemed that the level of active steroids in your system were less dramatic when you plugged in twice a week vs once.

Anyways, I guess I too would like some more clarification on this subject. Maybe someone could chime in with the science behind it, thanks.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Actually that is not correct. You get more stable blood levels with slow acting compounds by doing single injections. So with Test E, EQ, Deca etc. you want single injections if possible.
    I don't see how shooting more frequently would cause less stable blood levels, that doesn't make sense. Perhaps you can explain your logic on that, cut260.

This chart is actually for Test Cypionate , but Enanthate and Cypionate only differ by one carbon atom, so for all practical purposes they can be looked at as the same compound. As you can see from this chart, the blood levels will be most consistent with 3.5-4 day injections, and the levels are only about 60% at the 5 day mark, dropping further after that.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Split injections or once weekly?-test-cyp-chart.jpg  
    Last edited by AandF6969; 03-11-2005 at 01:15 AM.

Thanks A&F.....I plan on splitting them as I just read cycleon's article in the education forum. Think I will do monday morning/thursday evening injects split evenly. I also plan on doing the dbol 3 times a day....since its 40mg it will be fun getting the dose where i want it but ill get it working.....thanks for the graph. peace

Thread Information