kswat is offline Junior Member

Oasis Endorsement

Just had gear overnighted literally minutes after the doctor had signed off on me. The rep that assisted me (Keith) was very helpful and answered all questions. Products are of course a little bit pricey vs. ug/foreign stuff, but well worth it to have a prescription. They seem to be actually "screening" people to an extent, and hopefully that means they can help us all with our hrt needs for a long time to come!

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    oasis sounds great I'm really considering getting my test levels checked durring pct so there low enough to get a script. It's expensve but you know ur getting legit human grade gear legaly.

D-Paul is offline Junior Member
    How long did the whole process take you? I talked to keith also and I am thinking bout doing it too.

It takes only as long as it takes you to get your information to them. Once they had my stuff it was three days until I got the package in the mail. I think the only way you will have a problem getting treated is if you are under 25 or so, and you are not showing any symptoms of a hormone deficiency, i.e., decreased libido, increased fat deposits, loss of muscle, etc.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    WHat questions did they ask you before you got your gear?

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    what are the prices like? approximately.

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    I think test e is $100 for 10ml

That falls right in the range of what I get, not too bad. How much is the process?

Real quick, gotta go to work. Questions similar to the one I mentioned above regarding symptoms of hormone deficiency. Basic medical history, etc. Prop cost me $100 10ml bottle (100mg/ml). Test e $130 10 ml bottle (200mg/ml). As you get more exotic it gets much more expensive-that's about all I can afford, then again it's really all I need. They are also quite generous with treatment regimens, within reason. I don't think you can expect to get more than 500mg test per week. One of the great things about it is once they have your info and you're ok'd, all you have to do is order up any time and you'll have gear the next day! Off to work-if necessary I can field more questions tomorrow.

spidernbutterfly is offline Associate Member
    Just got my scripts today, it is as easy as he said. As long as you are in need of legit HRT. It is a scostly as he said as well. Sust 250 mg is $200, Test E/Cyp & Prop 250mg is $170

spidernbutterfly is offline Associate Member
    All come in 10 ml bottles, Orals are very expensive. 60 tabs of 25mg Var was $900. HCG was $100 fo 10,000 IU's

Quote Originally Posted by spidernbutterfly
    All come in 10 ml bottles, Orals are very expensive. 60 tabs of 25mg Var was $900. HCG was $100 fo 10,000 IU's
    Wow that is insane. I think I will stay illegal.

Actaully some of the product is not that far off of Black Market. And it is Human Grade, so it should be properly dosed. The Anavar is ridiculous so I did NOt get that.

But, the rest was within reason. Still have to be choosy tho. I supplement with my own sources of "extras" like Tren ......

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Maybe we should keep names and blood test "ideas" to PM.

Cygnus is offline New Member

Exam form

You just filled out that exam/question form and submitted it? How long did it take to get a response? Did they actually obtain your medical records?

Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus
    You just filled out that exam/question form and submitted it? How long did it take to get a response? Did they actually obtain your medical records?

Just curious.
    Yes

Within a day or two

Yes.

Thread Information