getting sick during a cycle

Im on my 3rd week of a test-e/eq/deca cycle. My diet has been great lately and Ive been training like an animal and then all of a sudden I end up getting the flu earlier this week. I can hardly get out of bed and I'm having a hard time eating anything. This feels like a complete waste of gear sitting around not being able to lift. Hopefully by Monday I'll be ready to get back to the gym and the week off will not have done as much damage as I feel like its doing

needle is offline Senior Member
    I no it sucks I've been battling a Sinus infection for the past 2 wks. Its really hard not going to the gym when your on it feels like such a waste. I just wish I could get over this ****!

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    i just got sick 2 luckily i have not yet started my cycle,am doin clen right now and let me tell ya clen and strep dont mix

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    im just getting over the flu that I had since saturday. It sucked, it couldnt do anything or eat anything. Im 10 weeks into test e and eq. I lost 11 lbs, but fortuantely have gained a few of it back the last two days b/c i got my appatite back and managed to rehydrate myself. Havent been to the gym since last friday b/c ive felt so bad. Thinking about going today b/c i feel pretty good. Yeah it definitely sucks to get sick esp when on cycle. I felt like i watched all my hard earned gains go down the toilet, literally!

needle is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    im just getting over the flu that I had since saturday. It sucked, it couldnt do anything or eat anything. Im 10 weeks into test e and eq. I lost 11 lbs, but fortuantely have gained a few of it back the last two days b/c i got my appatite back and managed to rehydrate myself. Havent been to the gym since last friday b/c ive felt so bad. Thinking about going today b/c i feel pretty good. Yeah it definitely sucks to get sick esp when on cycle. I felt like i watched all my hard earned gains go down the toilet, literally!
    Exactly the biggest thing is losing all the gains god i get so depressed!!! AHHHH

johnny1234 is offline Associate Member
    just took a coratzon shot, and have the flu but is going away. is it okay toshoot sustanton when u have a little bit of sinus problem,s, or wait.

I feel so much better today. Ive finally started eating like I normally do. I cant wait for Monday to get here so I can start hittin the weights again

Thread Information