Thread: proviron dosage

rockie is offline Junior Member

proviron dosage

whats the best dosage for these i have 25mg tabs..i'm also on 1/2 tab armidex,

BassMuscle is offline Associate Member
    For what purpose? you need to get rid of water retention? you want more free test on your blood stream? or just as a anti-e?

BassMuscle

i'm 8 weeks out from my npc show..and 10 weeks out from another show...right now i'm on 1000mg testoviron 50mg tren eod 1/2 armidex eod 120mcg's clen 4ius gh ed.. i guess for now i want to get some more free testosterone .. i'm already hard as nails.. i'm about 5.8% bodyfat..

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    50-75mg will work fine and bump up your tren to atleast 75 ed

i'll add one zambon ed in 2 weeks...i'm on accutane so i don't want to start the winni to early because of my joints....

i'll bump the tren up to 50mg ed in about 2 weeks when cardio starts twice a day....i just started tren last week...

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    I was using 50mg/ed but found 25mg/ed just as effective, plus 50mg was making my hair fall out.

more isn't always better.. i have a few friends of mine that are pro's , some are in fed prinson right now....but he told me 50mg tren eod winni 50mg eod.but he said 3 weeks out bump everthing up to 50mg tren ed and winni ed add proviron50mg ed armidex 1/2 tab ed 100mg prop ed and masteron the last 2 weekss to really harden you up...plus gh 4iu ed i look like i could walk on stage tommorow 5.5 % bodyfat 8 weeks out. i can wait to throw all this stuff together in one arsonalll....i'll post pics next week...

fabry is offline Senior Member
    i did a cycle with dbols and test and started with 50mg ed for the first 4-5 wks.
    didnt feel any increase in libido or whatever, even if i was on test too!
    so decided to reduce to 25mg ed and i didnt feel any difference, but it worked great with nolva against bloat, better, i thin, than nolva/ldex combo!

Thread Information