Thread: Ppl

Question Ppl

Do you guys consider ppl an under ground lab? Also how do you feel about there quality and ordering from them after the prohormone ban?

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I have used anit-e's from them in the past, they were great. I would consider them a UGL. I recently aquired some of their other stuff (injectable/tabs). I have not tried them yet but I have heard good things. They were slow to ship some things but they made up for it with about $200 in free stuff. I have other brands on hand and I am not sure if I will use theirs for my next adventure. Through my own research I have no reason to doubt the quality of any of their products.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    I have used anit-e's from them in the past, they were great. I would consider them a UGL. I recently aquired some of their other stuff (injectable/tabs). I have not tried them yet but I have heard good things. They were slow to ship some things but they made up for it with about $200 in free stuff. I have other brands on hand and I am not sure if I will use theirs for my next adventure. Through my own research I have no reason to doubt the quality of any of their products.
    I second that...

Thread Information