Thread: Dbol dose

chaos_theory is offline Junior Member

Dbol dose

I plan on taking British Dragon Methanabol 50mg tabs (Only ones that I could get), for the first month of my cycle. All i want to know is what should I do about dividing the dosage. I have a tab cutter and was planning to take half a tab in the morning then one in the evening, but I have read dividing the dose into 4x a day is much better for even blood concentration. Is it ok to cut the tabs up into quarters and is it even possible without destroying them (ie crushed to bits) . What would you recommend?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    cut em into quarters if u can then divide the doeses evenly through the day

Do you think that cutting them into quarters would be possible, I don't know how big the tabs are yet.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    If you can divide them i would recommend not taking more than 3/4 in one day until you see the results of you first run and how many sides you get.

if you are doing dbol alone i would say you need to rethink it and research on this site a little more.

please tell me ur not doing a dbol alone cycle!?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos_theory
    Do you think that cutting them into quarters would be possible
    Very possible.

Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    please tell me ur not doing a dbol alone cycle!?
    Dont worry I am not taking dbol alone I have vast reading experience and wouldn't waste my time.
    I am taking test E at 500mg a week also for 10 weeks. Just another quick question about doses should I divide the enanthate dose into twice a week alos as I hear the active half life of enanthate is only 5 days.

2x 250mg/wk (monday and thursday)

Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    If you can divide them i would recommend not taking more than 3/4 in one day until you see the results of you first run and how many sides you get.

if you are doing dbol alone i would say you need to rethink it and research on this site a little more.
    Wish I had got the 10mg tabs instead now, next time I wont be so concerned about the price of lower dosed tabs.
    Anybody know if BD is a good quality dbol .

Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    2x 250mg/wk (monday and thursday)
    Thanks for your help much appreciated, its just the little things that I like to know to get the most out of myself and the cycle.

sp9
    Take your test e on Monday/Thursday. If you can time it right try to make it exactly 3.5 days apart.

What is your current height and weight? I was about 205 when I first tried dbol and 30mg per day was plenty. Others need more but I wold do 30 or around 35 max for the first time (4 weeks is great, 5 would be the longest).

Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    Take your test e on Monday/Thursday. If you can time it right try to make it exactly 3.5 days apart.

What is your current height and weight? I was about 205 when I first tried dbol and 30mg per day was plenty. Others need more but I wold do 30 or around 35 max for the first time (4 weeks is great, 5 would be the longest).
    I am 6ft 5" and weigh 230 lbs I am relatively lean around 11% body fat. I have never done a cycle before but have been an avid reader and bodybuilder for around 3 years.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I'd go with 3 or 4 quarters at your weight.

I will try to cut the tabs into 4 and do 3 a day as mentioned earlier that would be around 37.5 mg. I know that is slightly more than you suggested but it is about as close as I am going to get with 50 mg tabs.

Thanks for all your help guys, I just needed to get this cycle right with it being my first.

sp9
    Cool. 35 should be good for 230. Dbol is really a mental thing in the quickness you see strength gains. I had done test only before and it sucked waiting for it to kick in. I really enjoyed dbol and felt like I got in a great mood because there was an immediate big jump in strength during the second, third, and fourth weeks while waiting for the long ester test to kick in.

Based on you comments I am sure you will be but, run some nolva 10mg daily and have enough on hand to up the nolva dose in case you run into any worse estrogen sides. Have fun, I did! Do a solid PCT and you will keep most of it!

Thanks sp9 I have enough (maybe too much) precautionary drugs, including femara, nolvadex , clomid, proscar, nizoral and even some aldactone. Can't wait!

Thread Information