carmine09 is offline Associate Member

Low Dose Cycle ?

my question was with my past history of cycling that was either 500 or 750 of test with either deca or eq@ 400 or 500.

i was planning for my next cycle of low dose which looks like this.
    1-15 test enth. 250
    1-12 eq @ 200mg
    with my past history of high dose will these doses be effective. i did research on low dose cycles all ready and i like what i have learned. i wish i would know what i know now two years ago. i would have done more low dose cycles.

also i will be running dbol 1-4 50mg ed and nolva 10mg ed. pct 18-21 clomid, nolva and clen .

Bump Bump!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    yes you should still grow off those doses, i would bump the EQ up to 250mg to match the test though, (you shouldnt have any problems with that)

ChemDietMIC is offline Junior Member
    I thought test should always be higher than the other compound but maybe thats just deca . I was thinking about going on this same low dose cycle. Trying just to pick up some lean muscle not much bulk. Let me know how it comes out.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carmine09
    my question was with my past history of cycling that was either 500 or 750 of test with either deca or eq@ 400 or 500.

i was planning for my next cycle of low dose which looks like this.
    1-15 test enth. 250
    1-12 eq @ 200mg
    with my past history of high dose will these doses be effective. i did research on low dose cycles all ready and i like what i have learned. i wish i would know what i know now two years ago. i would have done more low dose cycles.

also i will be running dbol 1-4 50mg ed and nolva 10mg ed. pct 18-21 clomid, nolva and clen.
    If you're really interested in trying a low dose cycle, then try it and take note of what happens. There are a ton of low dose posts and detailed discussions on this board. Since, based on what you've said in your post, you're read the other posts, then it's time for you to make the decision and move forward. Since steroids affect each person differently, the only way you can find out whether you'll respond well is to try it for yourself. If you like the results, stick with the lower doses. If you don't like the results, you will not have wasted much money, and you can bump the doses on the following cycle.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 02-24-2005 at 10:27 AM.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Make sure you split that 250 of each into 2 shots weekly...

reveremuscle is offline Associate Member
    Try a short cycle (25 days) 100mg Test Prop EOD. Followed by 17 days PCT. I know several people using this with good results. Some add dbol or a fast acting deca or eq with even better results. The good thing about this cycle is it is short (fewer sides) and yields good results. Run nolva 10mg ED and clomid 50mg starting on day 26.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Make sure you split that 250 of each into 2 shots weekly...
    A good rule of thumb to follow is to take anything under a weekly dose of 400mg (long lasting ester) in 1 injection per week and anything over a weekly dose of 400mg in 2 or more injections per week.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    A good rule of thumb to follow is to take anything under a weekly dose of 400mg (long lasting ester) in 1 injection per week and anything over a weekly dose of 400mg in 2 or more injections per week.
    I did not know that... why is there a difference in injection frequency because of the amount? The half-life is still going to be 5 days right?

thank you all for the helpful info. bas8kace i am going to move forward and do a low dose cyle and watch my results. it is time to try a new method. i have been cycling for about two years. and after my first small cycle i ran i only did larger dose cycles since. i have kept alot of my gains due to proper pct and dieting on the off time, just interested to see how my body will react to a smaller dose for a longer period of time.

Also you state that you only need to inject once a week. i am running irainian test enth. 250 and qv eq. i dont need to split that 250 just inject it all at once. thanks again!!

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    i plan on doing a cycle similar to urs in the future going from a higher dose down to a lower dose cycle. let us kno how it goes

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    I did not know that... why is there a difference in injection frequency because of the amount? The half-life is still going to be 5 days right?
    It's just a general rule of thumb. It's not a law. You always can break up a dose into more than injection--no matter the size of the dose. When you're taking a low dose of a long lasting ester it's really not necessary to worry yourself with taking more than one shot per week.

I understand the ideas behind breaking up the doses to maintain steady blood levels. My approach to cycling and lifting has been: Understand the ideas, but don't get bogged down in the trivialities. Anything that doesn't make a huge difference in gains, I don't spend too much time worrying about. I'd be far more concerned about steady blood levels if I were using short acting esters.

ace ventura is offline Member
    I'd be far more concerned about steady blood levels if I were using short acting esters.
    What if you are a pussy and superhyper scared of worsen acne too much but still want to gamble on it and do test e anyways, it would still be better to do E3D?

Going low dose... 116-125mg/shot.. (250mgs vial/2 shots or 350mgs vial/3 shots).

Quote Originally Posted by ace ventura
    What if you are a pussy and superhyper scared of worsen acne too much but still want to gamble on it and do test e anyways, it would still be better to do E3D?

Going low dose... 116-125mg/shot.. (250mgs vial/2 shots or 350mgs vial/3 shots).
    I wouldn't use less than 250mg per week of test (if it's cyp or enan) if you're planning to use the testosterone for muscle building.

If you're afraid of acne, etcetera, then you need to either suck it in and take the plunge, or stay away from using the steroids that frighten you. Since steroids (AS) effect each person differently, there's absolutely no way to tell how the AS will affect you until you use them.

There are many posts on this board acne prevention and cycling. Check them out.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    I think it depends on the brand. My last 2 cycles have been human grade and running 500/week prop on the first and then 350/wk on the 2nd cycle. I have had better gains on these last 2 then a BUNCH of 700+ mg cycles of varias mex vet test.

ace ventura is offline Member
    I wouldn't use less than 250mg per week of test (if it's cyp or enan) if you're planning to use the testosterone for muscle building.

If you're afraid of acne, etcetera, then you need to either suck it in and take the plunge, or stay away from using the steroids that frighten you. Since steroids (AS) effect each person differently, there's absolutely no way to tell how the AS will affect you until you use them.

There are many posts on this board acne prevention and cycling. Check them out.
    Each shot would be about 116-125mg. E3D. That's about 270-290mg/week.

Yeah..well, I am going to do it. Is E3D ok?

Quote Originally Posted by ace ventura
    Each shot would be about 116-125mg. E3D. That's about 270-290mg/week.

Yeah..well, I am going to do it. Is E3D ok?
    I missed the E3D. As I said in an earlier post in this thread, there's nothing wrong dividing the dose like that, but it's not really necessary.

Best of luck with your cycle.

Thread Information