Thread: day 4 of dnp.

colinw is offline Junior Member

day 4 of dnp.

many people say that they feel like **** when on dnp but i really have not felt all that bad. I have been waking up at night in pools of sweat while naked fan going and window open here in chicago, so its cold! Just wondering if im in for a rude awakening since its only day 4 @ 400mg/day. Also any one got any tips on cooling down while sleeping?

Colin

colinw is offline Junior Member
    any one?

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by colinw
    many people say that they feel like **** when on dnp but i really have not felt all that bad. I have been waking up at night in pools of sweat while naked fan going and window open here in chicago, so its cold! Just wondering if im in for a rude awakening since its only day 4 @ 400mg/day. Also any one got any tips on cooling down while sleeping?

Colin
    Geez, if that doesn't do it for you, you'll have to sleep in an ice bath.

9000rpm is offline Member
    I am on day 11 of a 21 day 200mg ED cycle. I also wake up in pools of sweat at night and sleep naked. My sweat has been increasing more everyday. But besides that, my sides haven't been that bad at all. In my opinion, a longer lower dose cycle is better for slower weight loss. I think that the slower you lose it, the longer it will stay off.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    It should be taking hold. I did 200mg for 3 days and 400mg for another 4 days and this is my second night on 600mg. I was going to drop to 400mg for today but lost 2lbs in one day so I will do one more day and tomorrow I will only hit 200mg in AM and call it quits. Lost 6-8 lbs so far (scale fluxuates throughout the day), I hope all the hype about best looking at day 3 post dnp as I look in the mirror and do not even notice the loss. As for 9 large rpm, have you done the cycle both ways? It would be nicer not to go through the massive sweating and general uncomfort.

Around day seven I started feeling it bad.
    Last edited by Mesomorphyl; 02-24-2005 at 09:12 PM. Reason: forgot to say when the dnp gave me the rude awakening

9000rpm is offline Member
    I haven't done a higher dose cycle yet. (ie. 400 to 600mg) this is my first DNP cycle. I will probably do that in the future just to see how it works on me though. But so far, I am more than happy with the 200mg ED. I have lost on average 1lb every 2 days. And I'm in day 11 or 12, and the lethargy is just now hitting me. But I have been sweating since day 2, it has just been increasing every day.

And all I'm taking is a 9 pill multi vit. pack, the caps have 200mg of quercetin(sp?), and I'm taking 150mg CoQ10, zinc, B6, and B12 every day. I really don't believe you have to take one of everything at GNC to do this safely. You just need to monitor yourself and pay attention to what is happening. If you feel like crap, eat something or increase the anti oxo's. But I have seen people's laundry lists or extra supps. while taking DNP, and I just think it is rediculous.

But to each their own.

Thread Information