symmetry101 is offline Associate Member

When should I start PCT??

Allright, i'm about to do a 9 week cycle of test enthate 500mgs a week, I plan on adding anavar at week 9 and run it for at least 10 weeks. Do I wait until the var is out to take clomids or just run it 3 weeks out from last shot of test enthate?? I always end my cycles on a milder steroid with very good results but i'm just wondering when I should try and get my test levels back to normal on this one. I plan on running 35-40mgs of var a day.Thanks

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symmetry101
    Allright, i'm about to do a 9 week cycle of test enthate 500mgs a week, I plan on adding anavar at week 9 and run it for at least 10 weeks. Do I wait until the var is out to take clomids or just run it 3 weeks out from last shot of test enthate?? I always end my cycles on a milder steroid with very good results but i'm just wondering when I should try and get my test levels back to normal on this one. I plan on running 35-40mgs of var a day.Thanks
    imo, run var and enth at the same time for 10 weeks, start clomid 14 days after last enth shot

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    JMO but I would try and do two PCTs. One to match up with the ending of the test-e and another after the anavar . This way maybe you will get a little natural test production going after the test-e and get the rest recovered after the var. Of course I have to ask why don't you just take the anavar in conjunction with the test and only do one PCT afterwords?

Quote Originally Posted by C130nav
    JMO but I would try and do two PCTs. One to match up with the ending of the test-e and another after the anavar. This way maybe you will get a little natural test production going after the test-e and get the rest recovered after the var. Of course I have to ask why don't you just take the anavar in conjunction with the test and only do one PCT afterwords?

2 pct's for 1 cycle? thats retarded

Iv'e always get the best results imo on longer cycles. I use to just run whatever and end it on primo and run pct when its all said & done. Since I plan on running the end on var I know there is a big debate on whether it will keep your test levels down or not so i'm open for suggestions. I'm wondering if by running the var only at the end if my body will naturally start to produce testosterone again and then just jolt it at the end of the var with the clomid and nolvadex .

2 pct's for 1 cycle? thats retarded
    What wrong with that? I mean in a perfect world he should probably just take the anavar with the test-e and match up the PCT start times. However since he doesn't want to do that two PCTs seem like an option. I mean its debated on how much anavar affects the HPTA. If ,like the consensus seems to agree with, var only slightly supress HTPA then a PCT after the test-e might help bring back partial natural test production. Then after the var he could fully restore his test production. To me not running a pct after the test-e would leave you open to losing a majority of the gains made during that phase of the cycle.

What wrong with that? I mean in a perfect world he should probably just take the anavar with the test-e and match up the PCT start times. However since he doesn't want to do that two PCTs seem like an option. I mean its debated on how much anavar affects the HPTA. If ,like the consensus seems to agree with, var only slightly supress HTPA then a PCT after the test-e might help bring back partial natural test production. Then after the var he could fully restore his test production. To me not running a pct after the test-e would leave you open to losing a majority of the gains made during that phase of the cycle.
    which is why he should run them together

which is why he should run them together
    I agree. However he has mentioned that he is not going to do this. So in that scenario two PCTs seem like an option.

Possible I will add the var in at the end of week 4 run it for 8 weeks and make it a 12 week cycle with one pct at the end to make things less complicated. Problem is I just like the feeling of being ON, and I only really run one cycle a year now a days.

Quote Originally Posted by symmetry101
    Possible I will add the var in at the end of week 4 run it for 8 weeks and make it a 12 week cycle with one pct at the end to make things less complicated. Problem is I just like the feeling of being ON, and I only really run one cycle a year now a days.
    there is an easy solution, just run 2 a year, works for me but remember, u have to come off, we all like being on, the longer you stay on the longer u have to stay off

ace ventura is offline Member
    I agree. However he has mentioned that he is not going to do this. So in that scenario two PCTs seem like an option.
    I'm sure he won't do it if it's not okey..

If he do a 12 weeks test cycle, he can do 8 weeks with anavar till week 14 and start PCT (two weeks after last test shot).

Thread Information