Thread: Acutane

Stephan is offline Associate Member

Acutane

I am currently taking 60mg of accutane a day... My docotor requires me to get blood work one time a month... I am currently taking 75mg prop ed and 400mg of eq a week... My diet is full of protien So I am afraid that is going to raise my cholestrol and if it raises it too much she will take me off the accutane And I will break out like crazy... Is there anything I can do about this?

BROTHERHOOD is offline Junior Member
    if you already have all the accutane, just dont go in for your blood tests.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan
    I am currently taking 60mg of accutane a day... My docotor requires me to get blood work one time a month... I am currently taking 75mg prop ed and 400mg of eq a week... My diet is full of protien So I am afraid that is going to raise my cholestrol and if it raises it too much she will take me off the accutane And I will break out like crazy... Is there anything I can do about this?
    your cholesterol levels will be jacked from the prop and eq.....nolv and l-dex will help stabalize those levels
    you can tell her what your taking(she cant say **** about it) or just hope your levels are straight....

Stephan is offline Associate Member
    I have enough to finish this month but I have to pass my bloodtest to get enough for next month...

smegs is offline Member
    correct me if im wrote, but ive heard taking accutane while on steriods could be a little risky on your health..

again im just recolecting past posts.

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    Won't she be more interested in your liver values? I thought that was the reason for bloodwork while on accutane. If this is the case you will probably be alright. Prop and EQ shouldn't raise your liver values that much. However if it is Cholesterol she is looking at I would bet that you are screwed.

Thread Information