TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member

DNP and mentality...

I plan on commencing a DNP cycle shortly (I'll post my journal on here along with pics). I have a few simple questions beforehand. I'm a student during the day. If I take DNP in the evening hours, will my ability to quickly think and comprehend cumbersome aspects of learning be affected by DNP? I know I'll be a bit listless, but I'm hoping that I'm still able to mentally perform at a reasonable level. I know everyone reacts differently to DNP, but will I have the "sweats" during school if I plan on taking it in the evening? All comments and suggestions are well appreciated! Thanks

colinw is offline Junior Member
    im on day 4 of my first dnp cycle. I find myself getting real warm when i sit vs moving. At night im swimming in sweat. Have not been feeling bad but feel im in for a rude awakening this weekend. As far as mental awareness i got 100% on a chem test today.

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by colinw
    im on day 4 of my first dnp cycle. I find myself getting real warm when i sit vs moving. At night im swimming in sweat. Have not been feeling bad but feel im in for a rude awakening this weekend. As far as mental awareness i got 100% on a chem test today.
    Thanks for the info. I assume you're taking 200mg? Do you plan on bumping it up to 400mg? Congrats on the chem test by the way.

i believe he is taking 400mg according to his other post.

colinw is offline Junior Member
    yeah sorry 400mg

Thread Information