Mutant is offline Banned

Cellulitis.....Again!

Hey guys, I am so angry it's killing me! a few weeks ago some of you may remember that I had a bad case of Cellulitis in my calf from an injection. Now that that is all taken care of, I took a shot in each bicep yesterday, and today had what looks to be it forming on/in each arm. OMG...it's ridiculous how dirty one bottle of Supertest can be. (I ran out of Sust). Anyways, enerything was clean, sterile, and shaved as usual. So I came to the conclusion that Tornell can suck my fat f*cking d*ck! More money on perscriptionsmakes me happy, and the red skin on my biceps looks sexy too. The only Mex crap I will ever use again is QV because I trust it. Everything else is sh*t. Sorry, had to vent boys, you understand?

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    That sucks man. Just make sure you get that cellulitus taken care of quick.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Tthat sucks dude, I remember your other post.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I remember when I had it my whole arm became deformed for a short time, i looked like greg valentino.

Mutant is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I remember when I had it my whole arm became deformed for a short time, i looked like greg valentino.
    My biceps are naturally huge and round, mine get deformed sometimes after shots without infection. They just look lumpy and the peak will be somewhere unusual. So I get people telling me im looking like Valentino sometimes, but they know what is going on.

you should filter and bake it .....this is why vet grade products scares me

Thread Information