Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 67
  1. #1
    Consistency's Avatar
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tenn
    Posts
    4,286

    Done! Fat Loss Pill

    I got all my powders today and made 500 of these fat loss pills. I will take the caps 4 times a day. Each one contains:

    20mg Ephedrine
    150mg Caffeine
    140mg Green Tea
    25mg Guggelsterones
    6.6 mg Yohimbe HCL
    117mg Acetly L-Carnitine
    275mg Taurine

    Start Tommorow, cant wait!

  2. #2
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    Looks good. What's the planned duration?

  3. #3
    shrunkennutz116's Avatar
    shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    dirty to tallyho
    Posts
    364
    looks good bro. im taking staker2 (ephedra free) bcuz it was free along with 25mg of ephedrine 3 times a day. i think it helped alot.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Colorado & California
    Posts
    562
    No aspirin?

  5. #5
    fitnessguy's Avatar
    fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    over the hills & far away
    Posts
    2,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    I got all my powders today and made 500 of these fat loss pills. I will take the caps 4 times a day. Each one contains:

    20mg Ephedrine
    150mg Caffeine
    140mg Green Tea
    25mg Guggelsterones
    6.6 mg Yohimbe HCL
    117mg Acetly L-Carnitine
    275mg Taurine

    Start Tommorow, cant wait!
    I'll take 90 caps!
    They look good to me. Why did you decide not to put asprin in them? or are ya gonna take it seperate? I might try a lil something like this too...

  6. #6
    bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,015
    That looks real good bro. Good luck.

  7. #7
    Consistency's Avatar
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tenn
    Posts
    4,286
    Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    No aspirin?
    oh yeah, Ill be taking 81mg of aspirin with each dose. How does that sound? I couldnt find any powder aspirin and didnt feel like crusing up 500 pills.
    And I plan on taking them for the next 4 weeks, then 2 off and 4 on again. And see what happens from there.

  8. #8
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    good luck keep us posted

  9. #9
    fitnessguy's Avatar
    fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    over the hills & far away
    Posts
    2,028
    yeah let us know how it works and good luck!

  10. #10
    Ybear's Avatar
    Ybear is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    71
    ephidrine?? good luck!!

    [/QUOTE]challenge me and i will succeed

  11. #11
    soontoberipped's Avatar
    soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    423
    Best of luck with that.

  12. #12
    rixyroids's Avatar
    rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    481
    good luck, give us some info on how it goes!

  13. #13
    co2boi's Avatar
    co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,689
    I'm not saying they won't be effective, but at first glance the ingredients sound like every energy drink on the shelves right now, plus some ephedrine.

  14. #14
    Consistency's Avatar
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tenn
    Posts
    4,286
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    I'm not saying they won't be effective, but at first glance the ingredients sound like every energy drink on the shelves right now, plus some ephedrine.
    basically.... I'm just going a for a OTC fat burner (with ephedrine) If I wanted something harder I would do clen or DNP , but I dont like clen at all and will never touch DNP, so I figure this is a safer effective way. And most energy drinks now dont contain ephderine, guggelsterones, or yohimbe HCl and I figure those are the 3 most importamt ingredients.

  15. #15
    GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    393
    Good bye fat......Hello Heart attack?? Sounds like a bad combination to me. Why not adjust your diet and cut down your water weight? JMO

  16. #16
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    Good bye fat......Hello Heart attack?? Sounds like a bad combination to me. Why not adjust your diet and cut down your water weight? JMO
    It's a safe combo.

  17. #17
    Jtt23's Avatar
    Jtt23 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    110
    How about some L-Tyrosine?

  18. #18
    nate3422 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    598
    how hard is it to get ephedrine?

  19. #19
    SplinterCell's Avatar
    SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,929
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3422
    how hard is it to get ephedrine?
    As easy as it is to pump your gas

  20. #20
    Consistency's Avatar
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tenn
    Posts
    4,286
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    Good bye fat......Hello Heart attack?? Sounds like a bad combination to me. Why not adjust your diet and cut down your water weight? JMO
    Heart attack?? geeeez come one guys, this is safer then clen , 10 times safer then DNP ! I dont think you even know what half the drugs do, you just looked at all the doses and it seemed like a lot. Yeah acetly L-carnitine and Taurine cause heart attacks and those make up half the pill.

  21. #21
    joevette's Avatar
    joevette is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,084
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    Good bye fat......Hello Heart attack?? Sounds like a bad combination to me. Why not adjust your diet and cut down your water weight? JMO
    You've gotta be fuvcking kidding me. He is taking a very moderate (minimal IMO) dose of ephedrine. The combination in his caps are about the same as in every other fat burner before the ephedra ban. Ephedrine is safe, please post some evidence of anyone ever having a heart attack on ephedrine. The only people supposedly hurt by ephedrine were retarded baseball players with a family history of heat stroke and perhaps middle aged men in terrible shape. Consistency is in his early 20's and in very good shape and can handle a little ephedrine just fine.

  22. #22
    BassMuscle's Avatar
    BassMuscle is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Tijuana, Mexico
    Posts
    220
    Ephedrine Rocks !!!

    Looks good, very nice combo. Good luck.

    BassMuscle

  23. #23
    GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    393
    The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) database found that more than 926 cases of ma huang ephedra poisoning were reported between 1995 and 1997. Researchers from the New England Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts took a closer look at reports of serious herb side effects in patients aged 20 to 69. Patients in 43% of these cases suffered strokes, 27% had heart attacks and 30% died suddenly. Under the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994, all dietary supplements, which include everything from vitamin pills to herbal remedies, must be proven unsafe before a manufacturer can be required to take them off the market. Manufacturers do not need FDA approval for a dietary supplement before selling it to the public

    Take whatever you want add some Meth in there for all I care. Just saying diet can change a lot of that with nearly zero risk. Everyone wants a superfast way of doing ****. Like I said if I told you 3 million people died of it yesterday you would probally do it anyway. Thats what is great about FREEDOM OF SPEACH and giving your OPINION.

  24. #24
    GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    393
    "SPEECH" that is.

  25. #25
    BassMuscle's Avatar
    BassMuscle is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Tijuana, Mexico
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    Take whatever you want add some Meth in there for all I care. Just saying diet can change a lot of that with nearly zero risk. Everyone wants a superfast way of doing ****. Like I said if I told you 3 million people died of it yesterday you would probally do it anyway. Thats what is great about FREEDOM OF SPEACH and giving your OPINION.

    Are you on Tren ??

    BassMuscle

  26. #26
    GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    393
    No but its not far around the corner. The good thing about me is I listen to opinions and take what I choose to from them. There is always some smart ass saying "you got to be ****ing kidden me" 1700 grams of Tes ain't **** mayaaan I take that in the morning!" and double it at night!!!" Thats slightly exaggerated but you get the idea. Ephedra is not safe. There used to be something called Ultimate Orange and I took it in my 20's and I had chest pains so bad one day I thought it was going to explode. It had 40 mg of Ephedra in it I believe. He wants to take 80 mg a day. Go ahead I am just telling you what I have heard and what exp. I have had with it.

  27. #27
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) database found that more than 926 cases of ma huang ephedra poisoning were reported between 1995 and 1997. Researchers from the New England Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts took a closer look at reports of serious herb side effects in patients aged 20 to 69. Patients in 43% of these cases suffered strokes, 27% had heart attacks and 30% died suddenly. Under the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994, all dietary supplements, which include everything from vitamin pills to herbal remedies, must be proven unsafe before a manufacturer can be required to take them off the market. Manufacturers do not need FDA approval for a dietary supplement before selling it to the public

    Take whatever you want add some Meth in there for all I care. Just saying diet can change a lot of that with nearly zero risk. Everyone wants a superfast way of doing ****. Like I said if I told you 3 million people died of it yesterday you would probally do it anyway. Thats what is great about FREEDOM OF SPEACH and giving your OPINION.
    You forgot to add those cases were from a pool of over 6 billion ephedrine dosages. Ephedrine has had an impeccable safety record for over 20 years. Do your own research instead of copy and pasting.

  28. #28
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) database found that more than 926 cases of ma huang ephedra poisoning were reported between 1995 and 1997. Researchers from the New England Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts took a closer look at reports of serious herb side effects in patients aged 20 to 69. Patients in 43% of these cases suffered strokes, 27% had heart attacks and 30% died suddenly. Under the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994, all dietary supplements, which include everything from vitamin pills to herbal remedies, must be proven unsafe before a manufacturer can be required to take them off the market. Manufacturers do not need FDA approval for a dietary supplement before selling it to the public

    Take whatever you want add some Meth in there for all I care. Just saying diet can change a lot of that with nearly zero risk. Everyone wants a superfast way of doing ****. Like I said if I told you 3 million people died of it yesterday you would probally do it anyway. Thats what is great about FREEDOM OF SPEACH and giving your OPINION.
    but werent they fat and didnt consume the reccomended additional water that was displaced from ephedra?

  29. #29
    BassMuscle's Avatar
    BassMuscle is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Tijuana, Mexico
    Posts
    220
    Well, my experience with ephedra has been positive results, no chest pains, energy boosts, and fat lost, thats why I say ephedra rocks.

    BassMuscle

  30. #30
    GetinBig's Avatar
    GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,592
    That looks great.. Just make sure you take your 81mg asprin.

    Send me some.. lol..

  31. #31
    XxElitexX's Avatar
    XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,229
    Good luck bro keep us posted!

  32. #32
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Besides back in the good ol' days i had a buddy that won a MuscleTech BeforeAfter got like life time supply of hydroxycut/nitro/celltech and he hooked me up w/ his hydroxy.. me being young and dum.. took it year round "like total abuse" for about 2 years and im fine granted my beta 2 recepts are prolly freakin fine 'n thats why nothing works for me but hey im kicking

  33. #33
    GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    393
    You forgot to add those cases were from a pool of over 6 billion ephedrine dosages. Ephedrine has had an impeccable safety record for over 20 years. Do your own research instead of copy and pasting.Quote

    You saying that is like me saying 4 billion people have died from it......The research I did was from the FDA should I have typed it myself that would have made it clear for you? Or maybe went house to house and asked people if they took it or know someone that has died from it. Your comment has the merit of a 35 year old with a 1st grade education.

  34. #34
    GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    393
    Consistency , I retract my statement of "Maybe not safe" after looking at 155 deaths in the US for it compared to 40,000 deaths from anti-inflammatorys it doesn't look so bad. Seriously.

    Good Luck let us know how it goes.

  35. #35
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    You forgot to add those cases were from a pool of over 6 billion ephedrine dosages. Ephedrine has had an impeccable safety record for over 20 years. Do your own research instead of copy and pasting.Quote

    You saying that is like me saying 4 billion people have died from it......The research I did was from the FDA should I have typed it myself that would have made it clear for you? Or maybe went house to house and asked people if they took it or know someone that has died from it. Your comment has the merit of a 35 year old with a 1st grade education.
    The FDA's research pool is flawed and biased. I have tons of research proving the ephedrine is safe and effective when used correctly. Don't come in here with copy and paste scare tactics. It's abundantly clear that you have little-no knowledge of performance enhancing drugs, so go whore in the lounge or something and stop being the asshole of this forum.

  36. #36
    GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    393
    I can see your still upset about your BLUBBER BACK picture. It's ok tough guy get some Ephedrine and shrink shrink away that blubber. Good Luck

  37. #37
    GetinBig's Avatar
    GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,592
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    The FDA's research pool is flawed and biased. I have tons of research proving the ephedrine is safe and effective when used correctly. Don't come in here with copy and paste scare tactics. It's abundantly clear that you have little-no knowledge of performance enhancing drugs, so go whore in the lounge or something and stop being the asshole of this forum.


    Good call BIG

  38. #38
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    I can see your still upset about your BLUBBER BACK picture. It's ok tough guy get some Ephedrine and shrink shrink away that blubber. Good Luck
    Yeah internet badass Where are your pics? You said months ago you were going to put up.
    Don't worry old boy. I'll be here looking better than you long after your stupid, sorry ass is gone.

  39. #39
    GetinBig's Avatar
    GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,592
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Yeah internet badass Where are your pics? You said months ago you were going to put up.
    Don't worry old boy. I'll be here looking better than you long after your stupid, sorry ass is gone.


    LMAO...


    HE GOT OWNED!!!

  40. #40
    GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    393
    I love an expert that knows everything about performance enhancing drugs. I will be sure to ask you and not my doctor when I need a new script..............

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •