Yabba is offline New Member

Question Need some guidelines from a Pro

Hi all

I have some questions i need to clear out with your help, please
    Im 32 years old
    Length: 1.82 meter ( 5.91 feet)
    Weight: 70 kg (154 pounds)

I only have one experience before this planned one.
    That time i used Parabolan ,Sustanon and Clomid.
    I took one injection per week (Parabolan, Sustanon and boosted Sustanon twice at the middle weeks) finally i ended the cycle with Clomid.

I have read on different websites, forum and i would like some input on this cycle im about to start soon.

Im thinking of following:
    Deca
    Parabolan or Sustanon
    Clomid

I would really appreciate your opinion regarding the dose how often and for how long i schould use it.

Maybe this is not a good stack? or?
    Plz keep in mind that im a beginner and not pretty big as you can see (by the data above) so im not looking for a monster dose here

I would really appreciate some thoughts from you guys, thanks
    Last edited by Yabba; 02-25-2005 at 05:45 AM.

A_Pro is offline Junior Member
    I'm a personal trainer.

By looking at your stats alone, I would recommend you stay off the sauce for at least 3 months while you build yourself back up. You're underweight.

At your age and height you should be around 170-180 pounds.

Get back to 170-180, stay there for 3 weeks then consider taking juice.

To do this:

- Increase your calorie intake to at least 2,000 calories a day, depending on your normal activity and profession

- Lift for an increase in strength in power. Typically this means 8-10 sets per body part, at 60-70% of your max. Then switch it up after 4 weeks to 10-12 sets, at 80-90% of your max.

- Get a full 8 hours of sleep every night, no exceptions.

And if you must take a supplement, take glutamine, the other major amino acids and ...ahhh, creatine. And whatever your current protien intake is, double, even tripple it.

Good luck.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, you are 5.91 feet in length? I guess that makes you about 5'11", and 150 lbs.?? Jeezus, you are one skinny mother scratcher! My best advice is to take whatever you are eating now, and double it. You'll probably need to triple your protein. No need for AAS.

Thans for your reply A_Pro.
    THe reason of my underweight is because im sitting in a wheelchair and is paralyzed from the waist and down.

Cause of this i do not have any muscles to talk about down there so the most of my weight is placed at my overbody.

Today im bench press max 245 pounds "not impressive" but im not so tiny as my stated weight data may see.

Missed to informed that...sorry
    Any ides?
    Last edited by Yabba; 02-24-2005 at 08:59 PM.

A_Pro is offline Junior Member
    Gotcha.

Well your right, that changes a few things. In that case...

Screw parabolan , that a steroid for your Grandma.

Here's what I suggest, and other bros feel free to give their .02 cents:

For 10 Weeks:

500mg SUST per Week
    400mg DECA per Week
    Clomid Therapy on Week 14

In case of estrogen based sides (water, tits) have some Nolvadex on hand. Drink lots of water, because you will bloat and it'll help to flush you out and keep you from retaining, 1 galon a day.

Your strength will go through the roof, you'll be strong like an Ox. With a good diet, you'll be a hard 20 pounds heavier in those 10 weeks.

Hope this helps you bro.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yabba
    Thans for your reply A_Pro.
    THe reason of my underweight is because im sitting in a wheelchair and is paralyzed from the waist and down.

Cause of this i do not have any muscles to talk about down there so the most of my weight is placed at my overbody.

Today im bench press max 245 pounds "not impressive" but im not so tiny as my stated weight data may see.

Missed to informed that...sorry
    Any ides?
    Jeez, bro - that definitely makes a difference. Sorry for calling you a skinny mother scratcher. It would help to know how long ago was your last cycle, and what doseages did you run? Also, what are your goals?

A_Pro, thank you for your advice, very helpfull :-)

Whitey
    No offense taken, no chans in hell that you can figure it out when i missed that important information, my misstake

Last time i used it was nearly i year ago. January-February, 2004
    I cannot remember the precise amount (at that time i did, but hey, im getting old and the memory isnt what it schould be, hi hi)

It was capsuled per dose in glastubes both Sustanon and Parabolan
    But to figure it out i normally could asked my "friend" how supplied me that time about the doseages, but sadly the Police took him last month.

Anyway...As i remember it was a pretty small dose.

My goal is pretty simple
    Of course i want to be a member of Beach 2005 :-) but still i do not want to grow so im totally loosing the proportion....
    Second goal is to gain muscles to my legs, i can move them a little so it would be pleasent to not have any more spaghetti legs.

Sorry for my English, hope you all will undertand anyway

I have checked it up.
    I did 150Mg/week
    And gained aprox 10kg during this cycle

That dose Mr A_Pro suggested is that for more "experienced" user?
    Any thoughts is very welcome

Thanks

yooo is offline Associate Member
    Im not sure that AAS are the way to go for you bro...
    Whats your diet/training look like?

Im thinking of following:
    Deca
    Parabolan or Sustanon
    Clomid
    IMO if you're going to run a trenbolone like parabolan you should always run it WITH a testosterone , try running the parabolan with Test E

Quote Originally Posted by yooo
    Im not sure that AAS are the way to go for you bro...
    Whats your diet/training look like?
    Regarding my diet, schedule is as follow:

Meal----Protein----Carbohydrate---Vegetable
    1---------1-------------1-------------
    2---------1-------------1-------------
    3---------1-------------1-------------1
    4---------1-------------1-------------
    5---------1-------------1-------------1
    6---------1-------------1-------------
    Before and after each traingsession a Protein drink and a meal within 30 minutes after each session

Training
    I have some help to setup my training from a guy pretty wellknown BB from my homecountry, not finished yet but atleast 4-5 days a week sometimes one extra day off depending on my work
    Last edited by Yabba; 02-28-2005 at 05:04 PM.

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Pro
    Gotcha.

Well your right, that changes a few things. In that case...

Screw parabolan , that a steroid for your Grandma.

Here's what I suggest, and other bros feel free to give their .02 cents:

For 10 Weeks:

500mg SUST per Week
    400mg DECA per Week
    Clomid Therapy on Week 14

In case of estrogen based sides (water, tits) have some Nolvadex on hand. Drink lots of water, because you will bloat and it'll help to flush you out and keep you from retaining, 1 galon a day.

Your strength will go through the roof, you'll be strong like an Ox. With a good diet, you'll be a hard 20 pounds heavier in those 10 weeks.

Hope this helps you bro.
    Parabolan a steroid for your grandmother? Care to explain how parabolan, ie trenbolone H, a steroid that is 2x as anabolic as test and 3x as androgenic is not suitable for anyone other than a grandma?

That cycle is ok, but he'd be better off running a single estered test like cyp or test prop since you should inject sust eod anyways.

Im planning to use Nolvadex during the Sus and Deca sessions, but when schould you start with Nolvadex, at the beginning?, middle?, or at the end togother with Clomid? and what about the doses?

BDTR is offline Retired
    I was wondering the same thing about the para... grandmother? Were you thinking of primo?

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Parabolan a steroid for your grandmother? Care to explain how parabolan, ie trenbolone H, a steroid that is 2x as anabolic as test and 3x as androgenic is not suitable for anyone other than a grandma?

That cycle is ok, but he'd be better off running a single estered test like cyp or test prop since you should inject sust eod anyways.

Thread Information