aumguy27 is offline New Member

taking antidepressant with cycle?

I take Effexor for depression, and as we all know steroids can aggrevate depression and anxiety....my question is will taking the antidepressant effect the effectiveness of the steroids? i'm hoping it will kind of keep the depression under control.

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Should be no problem... if anything it will help during pct

Ybear is offline Junior Member
    It depends on the typ of cycle youre doing and how srtong the anti-d is. becarful that **** is hard on the body!

challenge me and i will succeed

c5529 is offline Member
    Hey Bro, I've suffered from depression myself and take Celexa.....Effexor is a great anti d and it will NOT affect the steroid .....However, the steroids can affect the depression....Be careful which AAS's you choose....In my experience, I have to stay away from EQ, Halotestin , and Dbol , but we're all different and these may not affect you negatively.....Many people are affected by Tren , but for me it's never been an issue.....Make sure that you do a thorough PCT as that is critical for those of us with depression.....Typically, I recommend that people with depression, anxitey, panic attacks, etc, stick with Test E as it can really enhance your sense of well being and confidence which can aid your depression treatment...

I've done several other posts here about depression so a search will turn them up....Feel free to pm me if I can help in anyway..

BTW, congratulations on getting your depression under control -- you should be very proud of that.....

Best

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c5529
    Hey Bro, I've suffered from depression myself and take Celexa.....Effexor is a great anti d and it will NOT affect the steroid .....However, the steroids can affect the depression....Be careful which AAS's you choose....In my experience, I have to stay away from EQ, Halotestin , and Dbol , but we're all different and these may not affect you negatively.....Many people are affected by Tren , but for me it's never been an issue.....Make sure that you do a thorough PCT as that is critical for those of us with depression.....Typically, I recommend that people with depression, anxitey, panic attacks, etc, stick with Test E as it can really enhance your sense of well being and confidence which can aid your depression treatment...

I've done several other posts here about depression so a search will turn them up....Feel free to pm me if I can help in anyway..

BTW, congratulations on getting your depression under control -- you should be very proud of that.....

Best
    I agree, if you have your depression under control now I give you props for taking control. And C5, did you ask your doctor about the Lexapro I told you about?

Thread Information