newbrew is offline Senior Member

Why are 17aa's so bad for you?

What is it about a 17aa that makes it so bad on the liver? Any of you have the scientific knowledge to answer this?

thanks

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    17AA liver toxicity is very much over rated especially by people who just parrot what they hear or read.

The 17AA modification to a drug makes the drug harder to metabolize thus adding extra strain on the liver.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    17AA liver toxicity is very much over rated especially by people who just parrot what they hear or read.

The 17AA modification to a drug makes the drug harder to metabolize thus adding extra strain on the liver.
    The liver still metabolizes an injectable though, correct?

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g

I wouldnt be so sure. winstrol just sent mine to 10 times the normal amount.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i believe the 17aa/liver damaging info that many people parrot is exagerated.... i know someone who's been on winstrol for 15 weeks - between 50-100mg's eod..... I know someone whow as on Abombs for 10 weeks....

im not saying it's a smart thing to do.... and im not condoning long term usage of an oral.... i just think the effects on the liver are over exagerated..... the blood test results of the guys i know came back high ofcoarse... but nothing too high....... nothing like you'd expect from running winny for 15 weeks......

again... that was them and not you....
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah I agree with Big and Hazard.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    The liver still metabolizes an injectable though, correct?
    Yes it does. However they are more easily metabolized.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    I wouldnt be so sure. winstrol just sent mine to 10 times the normal amount.
    Maybe you had an underlying condition?

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    he also had blood work done the same day that he injected 100mgs winny

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    there will alwys be ppl who will have good liver values and live a healthy and long life even after 6 month of some sort of 17aa drugs. it s like with smoking: my grandfather was a heavy smoker until he died with 85 - so smoking isn t dangerous?

pls don t play down the risks...

ace ventura is offline Member
    If it wasn't for the 17AA the drug would hardly be absorbed in the body.

AVAGO is offline Member
    i took d-bol for about 6 weeks on its own (very stupid but it was a while ago, was using a "friends" advice.) i got an unbeliveable pain in my liver area it dropped me straight to my knees i cudnt even shout my missus i discontiued but i still could not take down any i mean ANY water for nearly 4 days, i would have been hospitalized if it wasnt for me not tellin doc how long i was not able to take water of food down (purely because i was so weak and fcuked up, i couldnt remember.)
    I look after my body and hardly ever drink anymore moral is reaserch and not every ones livers can handle the same .

Thread Information