strong PCT

How do you see that?
    do you think I'll get similar or better results than my usual cycle:

1-12 week:
    250 sust EW
    400 tren ent EW
    600 mast ent EW

which cycle is more anabolic ?
    which cycle is more fatloss / hardening?
    which cycle would you pick, and why?
    thanks!!!
    Last edited by XxAndreaxX; 04-30-2017 at 09:08 AM.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    Hi all,
    my next cycle will look like this:

1-6 week:
    trestolone acetate 50mg/ED

4-12 week:
    400UI HCG
    25-75mg proviron ED

1-12 week:
    250mg/EW sustanon
    0,5-1mg Letro ED

6-12 week:
    Trenbolone Acetate 50mg/ED

12-X:
    strong PCT

How do you see that?

1-12 week:
    250 sust EW
    400 tren ent EW
    600 mast ent EW

thanks!!!
    Your cycles are unnecessarily over complicated. I've used ment and I found it to be over rated. Diet and training is what predetermins your results for example low carbs, for fat loss and hardening. Tren and test should be able to give you whatever you desire when used with correct diet and training. Ment just puts a lot of water weight on so it wouldn't be a good idea to use as a compound to get leaner.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Hi all,
    my next cycle will look like this:

1-6 week:
    trestolone acetate 50mg/ED

4-12 week:
    400UI HCG
    25-75mg proviron ED

1-12 week:
    250mg/EW sustanon
    0,5-1mg Letro ED

6-12 week:
    Trenbolone Acetate 50mg/ED

12-X:
    strong PCT

How do you see that?

1-12 week:
    250 sust EW
    400 tren ent EW
    600 mast ent EW

thanks!!!
    Can u dm the source to ur MENT. I can't find it anywhere right now..

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    Your cycles are unnecessarily over complicated. I've used ment and I found it to be over rated. Diet and training is what predetermins your results for example low carbs, for fat loss and hardening. Tren and test should be able to give you whatever you desire when used with correct diet and training. Ment just puts a lot of water weight on so it wouldn't be a good idea to use as a compound to get leaner.
    yeah thanks for the imput. i might reverse my cycle and start with tren , shred up, and go to ment later. I don't want to get big too fast, and first I have to burn some fat. I think I'm actually at 12%bf, abs are visible, major veins too but I want to go down to my maintenance 8%bf. I heard, ment is so strong that it burns even more fat then tren, although you put water on it.
    Marcus what would you do? start with tren, get lean and shredded in 4-6 weeks, and then start MENT and get full?
    Or start with ment, get big fast, and then maintain gains with tren? for fat loss, I only can rely on the compount and diet. don't have any clen or t3 or dnp .

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    I hear MENT was supposed to be like a "super tren " or something. I picked up 2 vials and haven't got around to trying them. It was really hard to find so when I found the chance I took it.

Interested to hear how this goes, i didn't hear much about ment and water weight so that concerns me, I don't want a water bulk!

Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    I hear MENT was supposed to be like a "super tren " or something. I picked up 2 vials and haven't got around to trying them. It was really hard to find so when I found the chance I took it.

Interested to hear how this goes, i didn't hear much about ment and water weight so that concerns me, I don't want a water bulk!
    Same concern. I think that thing is very strong. If its more anabolic then tren, it should burn fat more then tren, its a matter of logic, if the food goes into muscle, it will go less into fat. But the water retention concerns me. If I'm lets say at 12%bf, and I retain water, i'll look like 14-15%, even if I'm burning fat.

yeah thanks for the imput. i might reverse my cycle and start with tren , shred up, and go to ment later. I don't want to get big too fast, and first I have to burn some fat. I think I'm actually at 12%bf, abs are visible, major veins too but I want to go down to my maintenance 8%bf. I heard, ment is so strong that it burns even more fat then tren, although you put water on it.
    Marcus what would you do? start with tren, get lean and shredded in 4-6 weeks, and then start MENT and get full?
    Or start with ment, get big fast, and then maintain gains with tren? for fat loss, I only can rely on the compount and diet. don't have any clen or t3 or dnp.
    I'd leave ment out completely and this is why, e2 is too difficult to control and water retention is a big issue. You can reach your goals with tren and a carefully structured diet for example carb cycle for 4-6 weeks then introduce higher Carbs (lower Fats) to fill back out and you could add an oral in at this point to help.

I'd leave ment out completely and this is why, e2 is too difficult to control and water retention is a big issue. You can reach your goals with tren and a carefully structured diet for example carb cycle for 4-6 weeks then introduce higher Carbs (lower Fats) to fill back out and you could add an oral in at this point to help.
    Ok marcus what you say makes sense to me.
    I'll do the following:
    Start out with tren like always, maybe no test for the first weeks. I burn fat on tren easily, so my diet will be bulk. I can get shredded on tren even bulking. Ironically, i get always the same bf% but bulking, i get more size. Once I'm really lean, i'll switch to ment. Just to se what happens. If i can stay lean, perfect. If I see, I can't control e2, I'll switch back to tren and end cycle like always. My expectations on ment: Burn even more fat, but get e2 out of control. Lets see. Thanks for the imput!!

Ok marcus what you say makes sense to me.
    I'll do the following:
    Start out with tren like always, maybe no test for the first weeks. I burn fat on tren easily, so my diet will be bulk. I can get shredded on tren even bulking. Ironically, i get always the same bf% but bulking, i get more size. Once I'm really lean, i'll switch to ment. Just to se what happens. If i can stay lean, perfect. If I see, I can't control e2, I'll switch back to tren and end cycle like always. My expectations on ment: Burn even more fat, but get e2 out of control. Lets see. Thanks for the imput!!
    Let us know how it goes.

Let us know how it goes.
    Hey I got a flash of idea, an alternative: Instead of doing first one compound, then the other, do 1 week tren , 1 week ment, and tren again etc for 12 weeks. i got this idea because both compound share big anabolic properties, the ester, and both are from the same family, but sides are different. So i immagine two scenarios: The good one, where i get 500 anabolic boost with tren, and 1200 with ment, but never get sides, only some progestin which I fight with caber. Other scenario, where my anabolic boost won't get over 500, because one week is not enough for ment to stimulate more growth. And get anyways both sides. Its a bit confused my explaination I know, but for shure, you get what I mean. Thanks!!

Thread Information