ScottyJ is offline Associate Member

Risks with using UG primo

Ive been looking to use primo for a while. As most of you know finding legit primo these days is near impossible. I came up on a UG source that has some. What do you think? Anyone got any experiences?

Also is primo really the safest gear out there? I mean come on, theres gotta be some sort of sides associated with the stuff.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Utter useless crap IMO. Terrible for your hairline and your wallet. Sure it's "safe" if infact you get the real thing (rare). The only way you'll know if your UG labs primo is real is if you send it to get lab tested.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Personally I always thought of Primo as being for women, but my one
    boy loves the ****, but he is one of those guys that tries to stay at
    single digit BF% year round... And any anabolic will have some sides
    if you use enuf and at higher doses, but overall primo is very mild...

i thought primo was safe on the hairline. am i wrong?

bump

Duma is offline Associate Member
    ive had no problems at all with it besides a bit of shutdown....didnt effect my hairline whatsoever and there are a decent amount of UG's that have it. just dont expect to get HUGE on it. one thing i did notice was i actually held some water which i didnt expect (happened both times i took it, UG and Sydgroup). A lot of people beef the UGL's but I back them...theres obviously a bit of concern over safety but if they have a good track record youre $. Kepp in mind that the majority of non UG manufacturers are making the Primo for animals not humans. Im no chemist but i can tell you that whatever theyre using besides the actual hormone is way overdone for human use (alcohol doses, types, etc). UGL stuff is really pain-free. this is JMO

thanks duma....what would u guys run it at for the 1st time?

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    I have saidit many times there is no reason to use primo unless you are looking to hit below the 5-6%bf mark and are worrying about losing muscle mass while extreme cutting is taking hold.

even if i stack it with var?

if youve never used anything stronger or havent cycled more than once or twice then i think itd be worth your while if the price is right....i did primo and var for 6 weeks...gained 10 pounds

first time 200-300 is fine....i got better results closer to 300 but held a bit more water (yes with primo)

i have only ran var alone before. so running var at 30-40mg/day and primo at 200-300mg/week for 6-8 weeks would not be a bad idea? what kind of pct would u recomend?

bump

toolman is offline Banned
    What is your cycle history and goals scotty? While alot of guys on here will tell you it is a waste, use test, etc., I am going to run a primo, var cycle shortly. Like BDTR said, get it tested. Scherings are almost always fakes so I went the UGL route and it tested slightly underdosed, but real menetholone enanthate .

However my goals are different than most in here. I am 40, 6'3", 220 and I am not looking to get huge like a guy like BDTR or others in here. I am also tired of explaining the zits of a 17 yr old while I am on test so I want to try something different.

It all depends on your goals. If you are looking for huge gains, it is the wrong product. For while there are fewer sides, there are fewer gains to be had using it.

thanks toolman...well ive never used test b4. Mainly because I am very prone to gyno and mpb. Ive done a var only cycle, got pretty nice gains from it. Im 24 and figure I have plenty of time to try stronger gear. I also dont want to get to big. 10-12 pounds and looking cut would be ideal for me. What UGL did you use?

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyJ
    thanks toolman...well ive never used test b4. Mainly because I am very prone to gyno and mpb. Ive done a var only cycle, got pretty nice gains from it. Im 24 and figure I have plenty of time to try stronger gear. I also dont want to get to big. 10-12 pounds and looking cut would be ideal for me. What UGL did you use?
    THen go ahead and try it. I am running Primo and var right now. Just started it so I can't say how it is going. But alot of guys on other boards are very happy with the gains, even some on this board. However this seems to be a test is best mindset in here and I am on the fence until I have some time on this non test cycle.

will u keep me updated? what brand primo r u using?

Thread Information