needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

2x 10mg M1T for Two Weeks or 1x 10mg M1T for Four Weeks...? Advice

I have 30 10mg M1T tabs left and they have just been banned in the UK so i may have to do some messing about to get some more. Because of this i will treat the ones i have like dimonds lol.

On a seriouse note, i was thinking, would it be best to run 10mg of M1t a day for four weeks then PCT (i have no 4AD) or 20mg a day for two weeks ?

Which would i see the best results ? Personaly i think running 20mg a day for two weeks is the best idea due to the lathargy which wownt be nice for four weeks but two i think i can cope.

Whats your opinions ?

Tnx

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    Anyone

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    I'm in my fourth week now. I did 10mg for the first two weeks with little effect. Then, I bumped up to 20mg and definitely felt it. I was also doing 400mg 4ad and 5g trib. the problem with 10mg is I think it's too low (depending on your size, I'm nearly 200lbs) and the problem with 20mg for only two weeks is the think about how much of that two weeks you'll have stable elevated levels. And then to do PCT for a 2 week cycle seems wierd. Not sure, bro. I bought TONS of M1T, superdroll and 4ad before it got banned and now I think I'm going for the "real" stuff next time so not sure what I'm going to do with all this sh!t. Good luck, bro.

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    I say go check out the M1T FAQ that nsa wrote up. It's a great read and it will help you to better form your own opinion on how to take the M1T. His sample cycle says 10mg a day for 4 weeks will be fine. But like smyle says, he didn't react well on 10mg a day, so it will be up to you. How much do you weigh? Also, if you take the 20mg a day with no 4ad, the lethargy will probably be pretty bad.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    I had the same experience with 10mg vs 20mg. I understand your dilemna, although 2 weeks is about where the lethargy tapered off for me. I just started a new round this week, but I have some 4ad this time.

How about 15 mg for 3 weeks?

Go four weeks with it....

Thread Information