Thread: Eat A Bullet

CBGAINS is offline New Member

Eat A Bullet

Im currently running 600 mil of test e ew and 400 mil of eq ew. Im into this cycle 10 weeks and ive had some acne sides which is to be expected since i am acne prone. The gains are deffinatley worth the sides but my friend has got me concerned with my up coming pct. He told me when he took clomid it made him break out so bad he wanted to eat a bullet. Ive looked up clomid's profile on this site and found no info about this drug causing this side,ive also done a search on this topic and came up with very little. any info on this would be greatly apprceiated.

thewallop is offline Associate Member
    i have read that clomid does do that in ur pct due to ur bodies natural test lvls comin back , im not a 100% sure though , i know it has to do with something like that. mods or anyone are welcome to correct me if im wrong :P

anbody

anybody?

Soup is offline Associate Member
    understand that it isn't the clomid that makes you break out, but rather an imbalance in your hormones.

so regardless if one uses clomid or not when the cycle is done this is when the worst of the acne hits?

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    for most people, yes, PCT is the worst for acne.

i have 5 weeks till me PCT starts, not lookin forward to it, but then again, i go to a dermatoligist for some nice Rx drugs, so i dunno if ill break out or not.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    It's probably a combination of the clomid restoring natural test production and the temporary imbalance of hormone levels coming off cycle that cause it, but yes - I break out like crazy during PCT. I just make an extra effort to take care of the skin, and shower twice a day.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    It's probably a combination of the clomid restoring natural test production and the temporary imbalance of hormone levels coming off cycle that cause it, but yes - I break out like crazy during PCT. I just make an extra effort to take care of the skin, and shower twice a day.
    Agreed. I also try to get more sun to dry out the acne.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    hooker suggested using nizoral

Soup is offline Associate Member
    and antibacterial Dawn detergant

Thread Information