LilLifter43 is offline New Member

The Arnold Situation

What do you guys think about all this stuff on ESPN about Arnold not commenting on Student Athlete Steriod Use? Just wondering what you guys thought.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LilLifter43
    What do you guys think about all this stuff on ESPN about Arnold not commenting on Student Athlete Steriod Use? Just wondering what you guys thought.
    what is he going to say,Ya I did the riods, but all you kids don't do them or I'll
    break your girly-man arms.....He's in a bad position where he cannot endorse steriod use esspecially sence it's all over the media now,but he has said in the past he's done them...He is the governer with dreams of taking his political game futher he can't have negative spotlight on him...

bigswolej is offline Junior Member
    he is in a bad, way. lol i feel bad for him, cause with all the media and all exspecially when he was running they were always shafting him on all the roid use to make him break, ....this is sad!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Yeah and even with all the stuff coming out about steroids and how he smoked pot he STILL won... thats the cool thing.

OldSchoolLifter is offline Junior Member
    He didn't say he was against testing high school athletes and banning steroid use if you payed attention. He vetoed the bill because they were looking to ban not only steroids , but also many sports supplements. Now that is def going too far in many peoples oppinion. Since when has taking creatine such a horrible thing for a kid, or taking any of those stupid ass supps that GNC has in stock.

They knew that if they threw both in together then it would not pass and just stir up some noise in the already very public world of steroids. They are not out to personally attack Arnold, but they knew a man of his stature in government and pop-culture would be an easy target for the Democrats to attack.

It's sad really that our little underworld of juicers was fine for years until it was all brought out to the forefront now it sucks a$$ for all of us.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i liked that they showed an article in M&F where the highlighted his quote that he used them, but right below it was something they didnt highlight and it said the only danger is over use!!! Now why didnt ESPN show that?

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    want he arrested and caught with like 1000 d bol pills?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    want he arrested and caught with like 1000 d bol pills?
    I don't think he was arrested...But there's alot of things I don't know so maybe?

Would they let him become governer with a felony drug possesion charge...I dought it...

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    I don't think he was arrested...But there's alot of things I don't know so maybe?
    there was an old thread of how he was in van or something and he either had d bol or winnie, maybe he was drinking it, i dont know, but i'm not sure if he was arrested or not

hobbitlifter is offline Junior Member
    He can't say anything b/c he did them. He is already an influence on people and being Gov. he can make bad decisions that will lead to him not getting re-elected and he has done that. Really I don't care about it but the fact he is getting flamed for it is rediculous

he put himself in the position he is in, i dont feel bad for him, look at his career, succesful actor turned politician, he almost doubled the price of tuiition in califronia, he probably wont get re-elected anyway, and has more money and fame then almost all of us, aas got him where he is today, remember that, and he knows that, so how can he make an honest comment on aas? imagine if he said without aas i would be nothing

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    he put himself in the position he is in, i dont feel bad for him, look at his career, succesful actor turned politician, he almost doubled the price of tuiition in califronia, he probably wont get re-elected anyway, and has more money and fame then almost all of us, aas got him where he is today, remember that, and he knows that, so how can he make an honest comment on aas? imagine if he said without aas i would be nothing
    I wouldn't go as far as saying without AS he would be nothing but he might not be a famous actor and the governer...The guy has tremendous business
    savy and was a millionaire before he was 24..He would have been successfull
    I feel one way r another...Look at the way he pushed himself in the gym
    how many PPL on this board look like him even though we are probably running cycles that would put his to shame...We got alot more advanced with
    training and GH,IGH-1, and proteins,science period...Arnold had genetics and alot of heart anlong with his AS IMO...

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    I wouldn't go as far as saying without AS he would be nothing but he might not be a famous actor and the governer...The guy has tremendous business
    savy and was a millionaire before he was 24..He would have been successfull
    I feel one way r another...Look at the way he pushed himself in the gym
    how many PPL on this board look like him even though we are probably running cycles that would put his to shame...We got alot more advanced with
    training and GH,IGH-1, and proteins,science period...Arnold had genetics and alot of heart anlong with his AS IMO...
    i hear what u say, but aas is a huge part in his life, and has led him to great success, along with genetics and hard work

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    I recall him being on dbol and prop most of his career. I also just noticed in the back of the Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding that he totally rips on steroid use . I find that kind of hipocritical , considering what he used to do......

Ybear is offline Junior Member
    all politics he's just covering his ass just as I would do in his situation. I wonder what his real opinon is?

Challenge me and I WILL SUCCEED

Aboot is offline Banned
    The timing is horrible. The Arnold Classic is coming. Would you want to make an announcement that your against steroids and then a few days later have your picture taken beside Markus Ruhl?

Thread Information