SINCE73 is offline Junior Member

600 ml. of both Test E. & Eq. how would u run?

2nd cycle.
    Previous was Test E. @ 200 ml. mg. & thought I was "special" due to the gains.
    This cycle I have 2 bottles of Eq. @ 300 mg. 10ml. x & 1 Test E. 300 mg. 20ml.
    Since I need to run the test a few weeks longer than the Eq. I have a choice that I need for some experienced user to help make.
    I was thinking about running both compounds @ 400 mg. for 15 weeks.
    But then I'm wondering if a 300 & 300 stack for 20 weeks would be more beneficial?
    One sounds better than the other but, I'll need to purchase more Test. if I run either one & although I'm not opposed to doing so I thought some of you guy's might be able to see this outside the box that I'm stuck in.
    I have nolva on hand just in case & plan on running clomid 17 days after my last Test. shot.
    I realize you guy's get asked stuff like this all the time but there is noone I found while doing a search that had 6000 mg's. of gear that needed broke down in a 15-20 cycle.

I plan on this being my last cycle if all goes well.

bump

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SINCE73
    2nd cycle.
    Previous was Test E. @ 200 ml. mg. & thought I was "special" due to the gains.
    This cycle I have 2 bottles of Eq. @ 300 mg. 10ml. x & 1 Test E. 300 mg. 20ml.
    Since I need to run the test a few weeks longer than the Eq. I have a choice that I need for some experienced user to help make.
    I was thinking about running both compounds @ 400 mg. for 15 weeks.
    But then I'm wondering if a 300 & 300 stack for 20 weeks would be more beneficial?
    One sounds better than the other but, I'll need to purchase more Test. if I run either one & although I'm not opposed to doing so I thought some of you guy's might be able to see this outside the box that I'm stuck in.
    I have nolva on hand just in case & plan on running clomid 17 days after my last Test. shot.
    I realize you guy's get asked stuff like this all the time but there is noone I found while doing a search that had 6000 mg's. of gear that needed broke down in a 15-20 cycle.

I plan on this being my last cycle if all goes well.

u can run both at the same dose, i like running test higher, there are a lot of threads here with low dose cycles, so u can research and see what u want to do, i like running test higher than eq, and end eq 1 week before enth, clomid starts 14 days after last enth shot, and i would run l dex and nolva throughout as well, i planned on doing one cycle also, good luck with that

Thanks for the feedback bro!
    I'm just wanting to get the max out of this cycle & didn't know if 400 mg's of both per week for 15 weeks was a better plan than 300 mg's of both for 20 weeks.
    Does it really matter in the long run ya' think?

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you would have similar gains on either one. I guess it's just up to you. I would run the test a week longer to line up PCT though(14 days after last test e shot). If i had to choose between the two, i would probably choose the 15 week cycle bc i took Eq. @ 400mg for 12 weeks and i wish i had upped my dose to 600mg. JMO

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SINCE73
    Thanks for the feedback bro!
    I'm just wanting to get the max out of this cycle & didn't know if 400 mg's of both per week for 15 weeks was a better plan than 300 mg's of both for 20 weeks.
    Does it really matter in the long run ya' think?
    i ran 1 g enth and 800 mgs eq, for 15 weeks, the longer u stay on, the harder it is to recover

Thread Information