sensaispike is offline Member

steroid attack on espn

i assume you guys have been watching espn as well...This is exactly why we have to resort to the illegal selling and buying of steroids , its always some kid that screws it up, and gets caught or gets deathly ill, either that or some hot shot pro sports player (usually baseball) that od’s and dies…. Man this **** frys my ass…..I think the fda and congress needs to worry about tobacco, alcohol, and real drugs a little more and ease up on the juice… I have not done a cycle yet but I intend to in the future, but I think that it is just ridiculous that roids carry the same penalty as slinging coke… So I intend to fly one middle finger high in the air for good old president bush and the dea while I am pushing that needle into my leg, and I hope you all do the same…

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    I don t nee to push a needle into my leg to show mr.bus my middle finger

Soup is offline Associate Member
    what annoys me is the Caminiti debate on ESPN Radio this AM. He died because he was doijng Coke and all sorts of other rec drugs. don't blame it on the sauce!

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    No doubt. God forbid people have big muscles are fit and lead a healthy lifestyle. What a shame...

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soup
    what annoys me is the Caminiti debate on ESPN Radio this AM. He died because he was doijng Coke and all sorts of other rec drugs. don't blame it on the sauce!
    ken caminiti's autopsy report had traces of cocaine in his body not roids. but they still would rather talk about him juicing and that was like 10 yrs ago maybe more!

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cut260
    No doubt. God forbid people have big muscles are fit and lead a healthy lifestyle. What a shame...
    truelu tragic indeed huh bro
    ~HOP

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    All espn is doing is contributing to the miseducation of america and its trully sad.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Yeah when you have a job, pay for your car, lead a healthy lifestyle, and contribute to society while doing a health enhancing drug...It's the same as being a coke fiend and killing and stealing for your fix...

This world is so screwed up.

Thread Information