Thread: blood pressure

techfan is offline New Member

blood pressure

has anyone here had a problem with testosterone raising thier blood pressure

BassMuscle is offline Associate Member
    Yes it's very common, are you having blood pressure problems? hows the digits coming up?

BassMuscle

Mutant is offline Banned
    It's never risen my BP, Dbol is the one that does it for me. Also, if you have big arms, then you need to tell the nurse or doctor that your arms are too big for the normal cuff to work accuratly. I went to my doc and he checked my BP and was ready to send me to ER because it was deadly. Then I told his to put the cuff on my forearm and I had normal BP. Hell, I work in an ambulance!

i am not taking it yet but i do have high bloodpressure but the doc has not put me on anything for it yet last time i had it cheked it was 150 over 100 what i plan on taking is 200 mg of test cyp for 12 weeks

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    get your bp in order b4 even thinkin bout takin aas. seriously!

i also have low test levels doc said my total test level was 190 and may put me on testosterone treatment for 6 months he said it would be 200 mg of cyp a week

Mutant is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by techfan
    i am not taking it yet but i do have high bloodpressure but the doc has not put me on anything for it yet last time i had it cheked it was 150 over 100 what i plan on taking is 200 mg of test cyp for 12 weeks
    I highly doubt that a dose that low will raise your BP lever much if at all. Just check it every couple weeks. If It starts to get around 180 or 190 , then its time to run to the doctor, because I have seen some anurisms and they are not fun to see.

BassMuscle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by techfan
    i also have low test levels doc said my total test level was 190 and may put me on testosterone treatment for 6 months he said it would be 200 mg of cyp a week
    Thats not enough for bodybuilding porpuse, and I dont think that 200mg of test C will raise your blood pressure.

Now, if your thinking of doing a AAS cycle, you better get that BP whitin normal range. Why take risks?

BassMuscle

yes your are right risk is not worth it what i really want to do right now is just get my test up to a normal level also thanks for info guys

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Yes test raises the BP prolly starting around 300-400mg per week. Mine on a cycle of test is about 138-150/63-80. I would focus on getting that bottom number down. When it gets around of hundred that is when people start having problems. For atleast now I would advise you to go to GNC and get some Hawthorne Berry and work on managing your stress. Good luck to you bro.

Thread Information