Whetstone is offline New Member

PCT for M1T/Winstrol cycle

I am getting ready to finish a cycle of M1T and winstrol tabs. I took 20 mg of the M1T/day and 50 mg/day of winstrol. I took the m1t for 2 weeks and laid off of it for 2, then back on for 2 more. But i took the winstrol tabs the whole 6 week span. what do you guys suggest for pct? i have a bottle of liquid clomid that i had planned to take until i read an article in the latest issue of musclemag, which totally changed my mind on the idea of using clomid for pct. Also, This is not my first time using roids. actually the last cycle I did I used the same clomid and I felt like **** and lossed all my gains. Any help is much appreciated...thanks i originally posted this in the pct forum but not much help there.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by Whetstone
    I am getting ready to finish a cycle of M1T and winstrol tabs. I took 20 mg of the M1T/day and 50 mg/day of winstrol. I took the m1t for 2 weeks and laid off of it for 2, then back on for 2 more. But i took the winstrol tabs the whole 6 week span. what do you guys suggest for pct? i have a bottle of liquid clomid that i had planned to take until i read an article in the latest issue of musclemag, which totally changed my mind on the idea of using clomid for pct. Also, This is not my first time using roids. actually the last cycle I did I used the same clomid and I felt like **** and lossed all my gains. Any help is much appreciated...thanks i originally posted this in the pct forum but not much help there.
    What exactly did 'MuscleMag' suggest for PCT if not clomid...?

You can run the standard 300/100/50 clomid therapy, just do a search, goto the PCT forum and read Pheednos PCT, it's very helpful...Theres no reason that you cant use the liquid clomid. Also you should take about a gram of milk thistle for the duration of your PCT, not sure if you realized it but you were using two VERY liver toxic substances.

Thread Information