nwp
    nwp is offline Junior Member

Prop and Winny 8 weeks out from contest?

I'm doing my first contest on April 22. I wanted to add some prop to try and prevent muscle loss as I diet down and from t3 if I decide to use that. My last cycle, water retention was a problem. I ran 500mg/week enanthate for 12 weeks, 400mg/week equi for 11 weeks, winny at 50mg/day weeks 9-14, and prop for the first 4 weeks at 75mg/day, and bridged the gap to PCT in the end with prop as well. I ballooned up with water, I ran nolva at 20mg/day, and didn't have any femera or arimidex at my disposal.

My concern is throwing the prop and winny into the mix at this stage. My diet is going smoothly and I am able to control my weight without drastic fluctuations. I don't want to add in the prop and winny and not know what to expect, as I have never done a contest prep wih steroids , or at all for that matter. I'd appreciate any advice and any suggestions as to what dosages to run. I'd assume since preventing muscle loss is my main concern, I could get by with lower dosages.
    Last edited by nwp; 02-27-2005 at 11:16 PM.

nwp
    anyone?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Yeah man use them, as long as youre not prone to sides youll be fine... run an AI and Nolva to prevent water retention/gyno... the winny should harden you up nicely.

nwp
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Yeah man use them, as long as youre not prone to sides youll be fine... run an AI and Nolva to prevent water retention/gyno... the winny should harden you up nicely.
    can i get by with lower dosages with the prop and winny? eg. 250mg/week prop and 25mg/day winny or should I just go with 75mg/day prop and 50mg/day winny. I have enough to run the higher dose, but don't want to run it that way if it's not needed.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by nwp
    can i get by with lower dosages with the prop and winny? eg. 250mg/week prop and 25mg/day winny or should I just go with 75mg/day prop and 50mg/day winny. I have enough to run the higher dose, but don't want to run it that way if it's not needed.
    It's up to you... some people like higher doses, some prefer lower. Personally if I was preparing for a competition I'd run the higher dose you suggested.

c5529 is offline Member
    Yes, definitely go with the prop and winny...that's a great combo precontest and I frequently use it myself...the prop will keep the water issues to a minimum....if you're really concerned with water add some proviron in as well at 50 mgs ED..It's hard to answer your dose questions without knowing more about your stats, but you do want to take prop ED. IMO, I'd go with the option of Prop 75 ED and Winny 50 ED (and perhaps Proviron 50 ED).

Best of luck with your contest and welcome to the world of competitive bb -- it's addictive....I've competed many many times -- If I can help feel free to pm me.

Thread Information