mcgas7 is offline Associate Member

Help Help What Are These?????

19-norandrosten 3-17-dione

4-androsten-3b-17b-diol

Can Anyone Help Me On What These Are And What They Will Do??
    Thankyou

come on guys anyone help me out???

diezell is offline Senior Member
    i think there just forms of andro im not 100% sure

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    norandro and 4-ad

so what will the do??

JoeySpyda is offline Junior Member
    19-Nor is a testosterone molecule without a carbon at the 19th position. The unique thing about this molecular structure is that when 19-Nor reaches the liver the dehydrogenase enzyme only adds hydrogen at the 17th carbon. So instead of turning into testosterone, 19-Nor get converted into Nor-testosterone, or Nandrolone . Nandrolone is the compound responsible for the anabolic properties the produce the increase in protein synthesis through its heightened affinity for steroid receptors. For this reason it is a much more efficient end product than testosterone because it creates a longer lasting anabolic environment enhancing the time available for protein synthesis. In addition, the unique conversion to Nor-testosterone eliminates all androgenic side effects associated with increases from testosterone boosters.

Diol-5 is another product found in the precursor line that has been sold in many other countries as a steroid under the name Methendriol in the 17-Alpha form. … Diol-5 has three important functions in the body besides being highly anabolic. First Diol-5 has been shown to bind to estrogen receptor sights making estrogen unavailable for normal production. This makes the aromitization of testosterone extremely difficult allowing for the enhanced anabolic and growth potential. Imagine the possibilities of enhanced growth that Diol-5 allows. The ability to increase testosterone stimulation without the worries of advanced conversion to estrogen makes this product extremely valuable.

Second, Diol-5 has been responsible for suppress cortisol production. Cortisol production is the leading cause of catabolism in muscle tissue. For those of you not familiar with catabolism, it is the break down and wasting of muscle tissue or protein degradation. Cortisol is secreted by the adrenal cortex and is the main glucocorticoid in the body. The overall affect of cortisol’s metabolic actions is to increase the concentration of blood glucose at the expense of protein and fat stores. The ability to suppress this function slows your body to remain in an anabolic or "building" state. The longer your body stays in this state the more chance your body has to grow if all the raw materials are present. So less cortisol more muscle.

Since cortisol levels peak early in the morning, actually at around 10:00 A.M., the recommended dosage is one capsule (50 mg) as soon as you wake up with water. Water increases the absorption allowing a precise amount of Diol-5 to immediately reduce and keep the cortisol levels low throughout the day. Lastly, Diol-5 protects the body from infectious disease and contributes to a heightened level of immune protection. This function makes this product desirable for bodybuilders who have tough and rigorous training regiments and lack the needed sleep their bodies’ desire. It doesn’t take a genius to know the more primed the immune system the less chance you will have of experiencing the "overtraining syndrome".

Is it beneficial to stack 19-Nor… with Diol-5? Absolutely, these two products actually combine to form the most potent anabolic-stimulating stack legally available. Take 19-Nor and Diol-5 about 60 minutes prior to exercise on an empty stomach with water. In addition, keep your protein at about 2.0 grams/kg bodyweight and your calories high because you will need the calories for additional muscular growth. The most common mistake made by athletes using this stack is that they fail to recognize the importance of providing the nutrients their body need to grow. If you don’t have the protein you can’t grow, period. ……………….

Ryan Judge University of Wisconsin

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    ive never heared about them so when u know plz tell us

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    great post joeyspyda

I just copied and paste what I found from research Ryan Judge wrote that.

theres also a difference between 19 nor 3-17 diol and 19 nor 3-17 dione

there prohormones and from what I understand they will hit your liver and 40% will become the anabolic you want, the other 60% will become stuff you dont want.

great mate.. so best to take 1 pill of each before workout?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeySpyda
    there prohormones and from what I understand they will hit your liver and 40% will become the anabolic you want, the other 60% will become stuff you dont want.
    i dont understand what u mean it'll hit my liver??
    and also wats the stuff i dont want u are refering to?
    cheers

It has to pass through your liver.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeySpyda
    It has to pass through your liver.
    would you say its worth taking ??

i really dont know i never used it before, i heard its very expensive. if you have it on hand might as well.

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    It looks like what he has is the 19-Nor version "dione", not "diol".
    19 nor-4-androstenedione (norandro) is old school, and converts to nortestosterone and estrogen. I would avoid this compound. Throw it away.

The 4-AD is fine, it's just a prohormone that converts to testosterone . Because of the conversion in the liver, you will get only a small amount of it usefully passed thru. So most people would take between 300-1500mg daily, spread out in even doses. I used to take about 1200mg of the stuff every day, realizing that out of that only about 500-600mg would be used after conversion.

19 nor-4-androstenedione .. why is this no good if u dont mind me askin.??

diezell is offline Senior Member
    ive always used 19 nor 3 andro i had good results but i stacked alllottt of it like 10 a day

on one hand im gettin told to chuck it on the other im getting told its had good results??

yeah from what I understand you need to take alot of this ed to get the results your looking for thats why it gets very pricey.

i have 6000 mg of each.. what is best to do here.. go for it and stack them about 1000 per day of each or wat?

According to my calculations that would last you a whole 6 days?

yeh that was pretty ovious .. but im askin is there a point in takin them ?

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    they are prohormones. They should help you put on some weight, maybe even gain a bit of strength as long as you workout and eat correctly.

Thread Information