Thread: 1000 mg prop.

LILLEN is offline Associate Member

1000 mg prop.

Hi brothers..
    Im on week 14 on my cycle of testo, EQ and tren . (tren will be last 7 -8 weeks)
    My gaines stopped for some weeks ago and I know that I can't gain forever. But what If I upper the test dose to 1 gram last 5 weeks ?

Right now its. propp @ 100 mg ED AND Tren @ 50 mg ED

Give me some feedback..

thanx

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Why don't you just raise it to 125mg ed and the tren at 75mg ed.

I dont want to chance ; ) Its only a few weeks left and to upper the dose just a little maybe doesn't help. and then I wont know until its to late.
    Maybe upper the dose a lot wont help either but...

What about throw in some dbol at 25mg ed for the last 3 or 4 weeks. And when i cycled 75mg of prop and then moved to 100mg i deffenitly felt differance. Just my 2 cents

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    even if u choose to upp the dosage to 100 mg of prop ed it should be enough to see more gains...

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    even if u choose to upp the dosage to 100 mg of prop ed it should be enough to see more gains...
    He already is doing 100mg each day.

A_Pro is offline Junior Member
    Get your mind off the thought that your gains come from your juice.

Ugh.

The juice will do it's job if you do yours. Increase your calories and shock your body into growth by switching up your routine.

If you do 10 sets at 70% of your max, do 16 sets at 80% of your max. Increase your speed and workout intensity. Don't rest as long, dont take a break to get water, work, work and work some more.

If you've stopped gaining, you've stopped shocking your body -- especially when on the sauce, no matter what the dose. Bump it up an extra 25mg just for the placebo effect and do everything else I already said and you'll continue to gain.

warlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LILLEN
    Hi brothers..
    Im on week 14 on my cycle of testo, EQ and tren . (tren will be last 7 -8 weeks)
    My gaines stopped for some weeks ago and I know that I can't gain forever. But what If I upper the test dose to 1 gram last 5 weeks ?

Right now its. propp @ 100 mg ED AND Tren @ 50 mg ED

Give me some feedback..

thanx
    How heavy are you anyhow?

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Pro

Ugh.

The juice will do it's job if you do yours. Increase your calories and shock your body into growth by switching up your routine.

If you do 10 sets at 70% of your max, do 16 sets at 80% of your max. Increase your speed and workout intensity. Don't rest as long, dont take a break to get water, work, work and work some more.

If you've stopped gaining, you've stopped shocking your body -- especially when on the sauce, no matter what the dose. Bump it up an extra 25mg just for the placebo effect and do everything else I already said and you'll continue to gain.

A_PRO is right on, it's not all about the gear but working your tail off, diet and rest. Good luck Bro I know you can pull it toughter

Quote Originally Posted by A_Pro

Ugh.

I know what you're saying there my friend.
    I would give the same advice if I should help someone out with similar problem. I know that variation is the key both with training and food. And I know that on the whole (?) its not the jucie that makes my gains. But I use to get some really good help from my gear and I will switsh everything once more now and TRY ( its almost impossible) to add some more calories. and also put up the dose, because I dont want to take the chance this last weeks . if its me get more tolerant to medecine. ? ..
    Do you guys really think it would be that bad?
    Im open for suggestions and im very greatful for all your help.
    Last edited by LILLEN; 02-25-2005 at 02:56 PM.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Whats your diet like? IMO theres nothing wrong with those doses that your should plateau on your cycle.

06.30 100 grams of chicken , 50 gram rice (sometimes just bread syrings milk and youghurt)
    09,00 150 gram chicken , 50 gram rice
    11.00 100 gram fish, 100 gram potato
    13,00 140 gram tuna, 70 gram rice
    16.00 prote drink ca 60 gram prote and 40 gram carbs, fruit
    17,00 workout
    18.00. twinlabs super mass fuel gainer
    18.30 whats on the table, depends on what my girlfriend cocked
    20.00 200 gram fish , 150 gram potato
    22.00 some fish (tuna or something) + some potato or rice
    ca 03,00 prote drink 50 gram prote and 11 gram carbs

This is not like I follow this strict but this is just one of my days. sometimes I eat less and sometimes I eat more, sometimes I eat pizza , candy or whatever I feel for. and I dont scale my my food. I did that just one day to get a hang of how much it was.

I'll go with 1 g and i'll let you all know if its good or bad..

Thread Information