Thread: Please Help!

Tom87 is offline New Member

Exclamation Please Help!

Please help me. Im brand new at this-im a 5'11 230 lb 18 year old ex-high school football player. I have plenty of muscle mass, however i do have some fat. I'm looking for something to help me increase muscle mass and help me get a lot more definition. I've been lifting for 5 years now and have seen quite a good deal on my strength but not so much on appearance and definition. If anyone has any suggestions on what to take or what not to take please e-mail me at [email protected].

seanw is offline Banned
    At 18 bro all you need is a good diet and cardio and you will get everything you want. Dont do gear now, it will be a big mistake.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom87
    Please help me. Im brand new at this-im a 5'11 230 lb 18 year old ex-high school football player. I have plenty of muscle mass, however i do have some fat. I'm looking for something to help me increase muscle mass and help me get a lot more definition. I've been lifting for 5 years now and have seen quite a good deal on my strength but not so much on appearance and definition. If anyone has any suggestions on what to take or what not to take please e-mail me at [email protected].
    An excellent diet and some cardio will do the trick. Check the diet forum in the educational thread: UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Let you natural test kick its magic in you bro just eat clean and like the
    bros said cardio will give you what you've been looking for! Good luck!

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    yea bro keep off the gear untill you're at least 23 your body is still a well working test factory use it and like the bros sayd diet and cardio and you'll see some hell of gains in lean mass and reduction in body fat

BDTR is offline Retired
    Hit up the diet and training forums, it will help you quite a bit. Stay away from the steroid forums for a few more years, you'll thank me later.

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with that. Youre young, your natural levels should be high and there is a lot you can do to increase your natural test production. Unless you going for competitions you need to look at Risk vs. Reward with gear, and just packing on a few quality pounds and looking lean and mean can be done without pinching yourself. Good Luck

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    I started a similar thread and everyone advised me to get my body fat % down naturally before I considered using.

Tom87 is offline New Member
    Ok thanks everyone for all your help. I really wasn't sure and I'm glad i came up here to ask. Once again thanks, you all probably did me a huge favor.

Thread Information