Adam.S is offline Associate Member

Veins coming to the surface

After i finished my first cycle well even while i was on it i noticed veins were more noticeable. Especially in shoulders if i flexed,forearms,Arms and even chest. Thought it was awesome to be honest . Just wondering if you bloke had the same experiance ?? does it matter what gear your use ??

Also i got told from a guy that read Arnolds encyclopedia that before a comp he used the fake tan and had half a can of coke and honey and that made his veins come out to the surface badly!!!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Vascularity is determined by a couple things: bodyfat percentage and genetics. Now one of the main reasons steroids give you vascularity is increased red blood cell count.

As for the coke thing.. yeah it can work, also a glass or two of wine will make your veins buldge.

ok cheers bro. Have you tryed the coke and honey thing?? Did it work heaps for you??

Cheers Mate

BDTR is offline Retired
    No, never tried it. I'm not a bodybuilder, more of a strongman/weightlifter so vascularity doesn't really matter to me. Either way the honey/coke thing would be rather short lived once its out of your system. Low bodyfat is the best way to go about vascularity.

Yea. Im going to take coke and honey before college on monday and do a few pushups to really get them pumping. Do you know exactly how the honey and coke effects you for them to make veins reach the surface??

thanks

BDTR is offline Retired
    It's caused from a fast rise in blood sugar.

BTW, why are you getting pumped up before college? You know the pump isnt going to last long at all right?

yeah well least it will look good for a short while

how long we talking to do reckon??

less then an hour??

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yes, a great deal less than an hour. Is your bodyfat low? Also for your next cycle you might want to consider test prop, tren and equipoise , your veins will be buldging out if your bodyfat is low.

ok thanks bro.

ace ventura is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam.S
    ok thanks bro.
    But remember, don't expect they to be permanent even then.. They go away when you come off cycle.. don't know how long it takes? bdtr?

BDTR is offline Retired
    For me if im using EQ, the veins usually leave within a couple months after. Then again i'm not naturally vascular, even at low bodyfat. Just my forearms really.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    If you want to look good for the girls (&guys) before school then I would suggest you work on your personality first. Nothing worse then looking good physically with viens and all you get the stares from women and your first dates then after 1 month leaves you for the football teams quarterback. They can be very shallow anyways you get my drift here?? By the way BTDR new avatar? Is the you getting spanked by Clycleon after your April fools joke?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Why yes it is.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Why yes it is.
    I laugh every time i see it! It's great!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    then after 1 month leaves you for the football teams quarterback.
    Just means you weren't big/cut enough...

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    If you want to look good for the girls [B](&guys)[/B] before school then I would suggest you work on your personality first. Nothing worse then looking good physically with viens and all you get the stares from women and your first dates then after 1 month leaves you for the football teams quarterback. They can be very shallow anyways you get my drift here?? By the way BTDR new avatar? Is the you getting spanked by Clycleon after your April fools joke?
    or not....haha

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    If you want to look good for the girls (&guys) before school then I would suggest you work on your personality first. Nothing worse then looking good physically with viens and all you get the stares from women and your first dates then after 1 month leaves you for the football teams quarterback. They can be very shallow anyways you get my drift here?? By the way BTDR new avatar? Is the you getting spanked by Clycleon after your April fools joke?
    or not

Thread Information