Anabolica is offline Associate Member

tren and aggression

Does anyone here get agressive or moody when on Tren ?

Iv'e always thought of roid rage as a load of bull****. If your an asshole before you use gear your going to be a bigger one when you do, not becouse of the gear itself but becouse of the growing ego,streangh and mass.

What are your thoughts? and experiances with tren.

-A

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    i am a pretty smooth guy on test. add tren and I get mean.
    my girl kindly asked me not to use it again...lol, any thing but tren is ok

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    seems to be the case for most people with tren .

Really,hmmm how did it happen, did you just suddenly feel angry or mean. can you describe it?

I'm curiose

Adam.S is offline Associate Member
    roid rage is aload of bullsh!t imo. You will be able to control it if your man enough from the beginning

Thats the kind of reply i was looking for. I take it you have used Tren ?

Adam.S is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolica
    Thats the kind of reply i was looking for. I take it you have used Tren?
    nah man but ive used dbol before and "apparently" they are sposed to give you the worse case of roid rage but they didnt for me.

Okay, thx for the reply bro.

Anyone else?

-A

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Never had any issues. My Tren is usually 1 parabolon every other day so I would say that is pretty aggressive but it never made ME aggressive. That is also in combo of running upwards of 2+ grams of test concurrently

BDTR is offline Retired
    I run tren with test year round (yes, year round as in 365 days a year) and I've never had any aggresion problems that I dont have to begin with. The only symptoms I have ever had with tren would be insomnia.

BTW cut up.. good to see another big guy using big doses here.. I get lonely late at night

juicedupdog is offline New Member
    I have no rage problem on tren taking 125mg per day

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    bdtr you ****ing robot,www.wanttobuyaliver.com

i get pissed off and moody with 100mg ed

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I'd have to say I've never experienced increased aggression on any type gear. I'm moody as it is but even when on I am still able to keep my temper at bay. And like bdtr I run rather high dosages. I believe it's up to the maturity of the individual on how they handle themselves, not the type of gear they use.

I would have to say that I can feel the Tren , and Halo bring the aggression up a notch.
    do I "rage"? No I do not, but I DO feel more aggressive which leads to better work-outs, for me. Anyone who says "roid rage " is bullsh1t is kidding themselves. If you are younger and throwing your testoterone off the charts you will display more charachteristics of that high testoterone. If you are not prone to temper outbursts you probably won't rage. I have raged when I was younger, I do not anymore.
    By the way, PLEASE do not comment on crap you have not done. I like tren because of what it does and feels like. You run over a gram of Test and add Tren and some other fun stuff and you will feel it. Period. Use Tren with caution in my opinion, it is strong and toxic. I love it, but I have found 4 some people the sides are just not worth it. Remember we are all different.
    6:25am here in Cali, time to go deadlift. Then to young daughter softball practice, then to my Freshman daughter(high school) first Varsity Softball game, then to sons baseball game, then to Football practice, then to nap. To all you single guys that whine...........blow me!~ lol
    Train hard!!!

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam.S
    nah man but ive used dbol before and "apparently" they are sposed to give you the worse case of roid rage but they didnt for me.
    Lol...bro dbol is candy so your not in a position to comment on tren .

Yes tren makes me get pissed off very easily, but nothing you shouldn't be able to control.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    if you have a temper problem to begin with, tren will IMO make it worse. Dbol is nothing like tren.

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    Tren is my friend, no temper problems. If I start to lose my cool, I just remember your "on" - don't make a fool at of yourself that you will regret later.

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    planning on using Tren E in my next cycle....plan on taking it out on my girl.....haha

Britguy is offline Banned
    i disagree with those that say its a maturity thing, ive run a few different types of gear, but when i took tren there was something different to the rest (of course its more potent then test mg for mg) i had a real short fuse and bad cases of road rage, besides that it was awesome! And now i realise just how much TREN shuts you down!

You cannot walk around 24 7 having to stop yourself getting pissed off, it won't work, the bottom line is: everyone is different and we'll ALL react to it differently

Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member
    Tren is known to be the aas that will make u most aggressive.

I took it once.......blew my fuse a couple of times like never before while on it.....won't do it again.

But u do get nice result

I am on 400mg a week of parabolan right now and I can already tell that I'm a little more moody and on edge. Nothing terrible, but more so than before.

Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    I am on 400mg a week of parabolan right now and I can already tell that I'm a little more moody and on edge. Nothing terrible, but more so than before.
    Lol, wait til something really pisses u off.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i knw people say u should b able 2 control ureself while on gear but ive used both the acetate and the enth n i cnt help but lose it now n then great gear though!
    Last edited by Booz; 02-26-2005 at 03:02 PM.

Thx for all of your replies and opinions people.

So basically it just depends on the individual right?
    So if your a moody,somewhat easely pissed off kind of guy, tren will make that ten times worse.

I've heard so many people say how much they loved tren and that they got the best gains in theire life while on it that the seides didnt bother them.

Any other comments?
    has anyone used it at a low dosage?

Thx.
    -A

juicedupdog is offline New Member
    I take that back

brjrj0000 is offline Member
    hahaha two years later

Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    Thats funny. Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolica

I've heard so many people say how much they loved tren and that they got the best gains in theire life while on it that the seides didnt bother them.

Any other comments?
    has anyone used it at a low dosage?

Thx.
    -A
    50 mgs im ok
    75 growing but borderline
    100 start getting gyno and angry

jagdpanther is offline Member
    The only time that aggression was an issue was when i did a short experiment with stupid high doses of AAS.
    As for tren , for me I think there is a synergy between tren and test that relates to the amplitude of sides. i used ot think I couldn't handle more then 450mg tren a week. A friend of mine suggested i try running higher doses of tren with trt levels of test. Currenlty I'm running 700mg+ week of tren E and 200mg test E a week. No aggression what so ever - unsually mellow actually. The only bad side is insomnia. I was thinking of bailing out of the cycle early cause of the insomnia but I have decided to stick it out for now.

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jagdpanther
    The only time that aggression was an issue was when i did a short experiment with stupid high doses of AAS.
    As for tren, for me I think there is a synergy between tren and test that relates to the amplitude of sides. i used ot think I couldn't handle more then 450mg tren a week. A friend of mine suggested i try running higher doses of tren with trt levels of test. Currenlty I'm running 700mg+ week of tren E and 200mg test E a week. No aggression what so ever - unsually mellow actually. The only bad side is insomnia. I was thinking of bailing out of the cycle early cause of the insomnia but I have decided to stick it out for now.
    How much sleep are you getting every night? I'm starting my trenA tomorrow morning and I'm worried about looking like sh!t at work in the morning.

jagdpanther is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testisbest
    How much sleep are you getting every night? I'm starting my trenA tomorrow morning and I'm worried about looking like sh!t at work in the morning.
    2-5 hours. 5 hours is a good night 2 hours is a bad night. I try to nap daily if i can squeeze it in - that helps big time. Some mornings i feel like death warmed over and have trouble shaking the feeling. I'm just starting week 5 today
    Not sure the insomnia will be as bad with the tren A. i started with both tren e and tren a - for frontloading/kick starting and am doing all tren e now. Even though theoretically i should only have to shoot the tren e 2 times a week - i do it ED to keep my blood levels more consistent - i think this cuts down on the sides. You ask why not just use tren A is you shoot ed? Cause tren e is a higher concentration and makes the injection volume smaller. I have been mixxing it with masteron for the first 4 weeks and as of today i switched to winny for the final 4.

b coOl,

jagdpanther

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    ^ thanks, I'm going with trenA 50mg ED. I have a hard time sleeping on test only cycles so I've got a funny feeling I won't be doing much sleeping for the next month and a half.

i've heard tren does pick up aggression a notch, but the way i see it if ur naturally prone to that then its only gonna get worse. I guess thats why tren is not technically classified as a beginner drug for some of those reasons. I probably wouldn't use it till later this year maybe but thats just me.

lemons is offline Associate Member
    tren makes me moody as --ck also makes me feel like crap but i just deal with it no better aas out there 2 month gained 15 lbs and lost 3-5% bf very little cardo also ran test and mastern with it awsome cycle for gains but as far as sense of well being for get it you will feel like dooky one way or an other no pain no gain

lemons is offline Associate Member
    by the way ran 100mg tren a 125mg test p ed and 100mg masteron eod

BigGuy5420 is offline Associate Member
    i ran 50mg tren a ed with 500 test e ew and the best way i can describe it was i was just overall more agressive. also i had no patience at all for anything and wanted everything to be done when i wanted it too. but it will not just make you mad for no reason but you will become more aggravated when things do piss you off.
    and this is not at all how i am when im not on it. i am the most layed back person ever, it is almost a vice because some people think im always stoned because i am so layed back and monotone, and i dont even smoke,

BigGuy5420 is offline Associate Member
    i did not experience this on any other gear. dbol included. just tren

android is offline New Member
    refer back to adam. he's on target.

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    Same here... no problems with test, I always thought roid rage was all in your head as well, mostly just a bigger ego. This is my first cycle with tren and my gf tells me everyday, "I dont like steroids ". lol She says that I get pissy and snap easier. Either the tren or the 10 lbs of muscle in 2 weeks!

Thread Information