mrdb is offline New Member

Veterinarian products and Flu symptoms

Hi,

Has anyone experienced these symptoms via the use of Veterinarian products... peticularly, Win-V / upjohn or EQ ( mexican ).

Regards.... ENJ

Nimrod25 is offline New Member
    It's called roid flu. U are flooding your body with foreign substances, and it is reacting like it would to a bacteria infection, it will pass in a few days when ur body becomes accustomed.

Kullman is offline Member
    Yeah I have gotten it from Eq, you can also get it form sust. It does pass in a few days like nimrod said. You can also get it from sust.

Kull

cleverlandshark2001 is offline Junior Member
    Can you also get this from Test 400?

The day after I shoot, I feel like I have a cold (lethargic, body aches, night sweats a little). This goes away by the second day after....but watch out for the ass pains! OUCH! My glutes swell up and get hard and sore from injecting 400.

The Iron Game Guest
    clever, add 50mgs/ml eq into that or eliminate some of the benzly alc

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I have that all the time especally when I use anadrol you get used to it

Mike Guest
    damn cleveland every post you have made is about your test400 problems - stop using it - I dont even care for the stuff myself - sure its a wonderful theory but it's a load of shit

CYCLEON Guest
    yeah - most juice can give u the flu, sust, eq, seems like alll of them - thats why i start taking echinacia bout a week before. DNP flu is the worst tho. funy thing is the worst one i ever got was from an otc, lipoK - started taking 6 ED right off the bat and within 3 days i had a major ragin flu - killed my training for a week.

Mike Guest
    Hmmm never thought about that - hey cycleon - you find the echinacia works for you? I didnt know if it would as it would be bacteria based...very interesting

Thread Information