Throatfudge is offline New Member

QV Distribution center

I'm going to take a trip to the one in Cancun while there on vacation. Has anyone here personally visited this one? Any problems with receiving bad or questionable gear from the distribution center itself? How about English speaking employee's. I'm hoping its easy to communicate with them there.

Nobody's been there?

twiztidjuggalo74 is offline Associate Member
    hey bro i was there in cancun(everybody speaks american) EVERYBODY i was at few pharmacies and such its very easy to aquire gear and u can ask any one because its legal my avise would be ask people at the hotel you stay at for the best place to go and you can deal with them like if the tags says 50 u can talk them down and make sure u undertand the exchange rate or u will get beat its 11/1 so 11 pesos is 1 dollar i belive dont hold me to that

Yeah, I have been to cancun about 6 times before. I just have never visited QV's Distribution center. I did some shopping at Wal-mart a few times in the past. Paid a guy downtown at the flea market $20 dollars to hop in a cab with me and take me to the closest vet and help mediate. I ended up really making out but what an experience that was. I have been real lucky in the past all gear checked out was fine. I dont worry about any of the Human grade gear from Wal-mart, and even all the Brovel and Loeffler products that I did get from the last vet trip checked out fine. I basically want to try and make one hassle free trip to the QV center if possible. Stop off at Wal-mart for a few goodies and be done with it. My last 2 trips to Cancun I spent alot of time screwing around with running around for a day or two.

gigglez2025 is offline New Member
    how do u guys get back across the border with your gear? just hide it well?

brew035 is offline Associate Member
    I know a good way
    Shave the top part of your legs and duck tape it to hell. put enough to where there is no lump where the gear is. Makes it look like you have big legs. Wear some baggy jeans though. some freinds of mine did it like this i would not try it though.

The smartest/safest thing to do would be to mail it your house here, from Mexico.

Thread Information