Beninphilly is offline New Member

Newbie Cycle and Purchase Paranoia

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to first send my deepest gratitude to y'all that help us newbies. Since finding this site last week I have been blown away by help you guys give one another. Amazing!!

I was (ahemm-geek!!-ahem) an un athletic computer guy all through high school and college. We're talking 5'9'', 115 pounds. After college I ballooned eating fast food and donuts at the corporate job to nearly 205 (Hey - When you don't know how to pick up a softball and you eat cookies all day it happens). At 27 things started to change, I dropped the weight over one year through cardio, started eating super clean, began at the gym 4 days a week, etc. For the past two years I have looked progressively better than ever in my life. I'm now a stable 165 lbs with decent size muscles. I do cardio a lot, and lift strong. I still however, look a bit 'soft'.

Your comments about understanding your body before you start is critical. People with histories like me I suspect aren't good at getting hard, toned bodies and understanding fully the importance of rest, diet, etc. I believe you have 'fat memory' just like 'muscle memory'. I am STILL trying to undertsand how to gain weight without gaining fat. Here are my stats:

Weight: 165
    Height: 5' 9"
    BF: 16-17%
    Goal: BF to 12%-13%, weight up 10, maybe 15 lbs. I want a natural, hard look more than size.

I did one cycle last year with no results which I attribute to lack of education and typical newbie mistakes - I was on 250 Sus and 100 Primo per week and used only a 1" pin. Nothing else. I have only one source and he sells me what he has so to speak. I have been studying your cycles on line and this is what I am planning to do:

Wk 1-12 350mg Test E
    Wk 1-12 200mg Deca -Durabolin
    Wk 10-15 50mg Winstrol daily
    Wk 1-4 40mg Dianabol daily
    Wk 1-20 2 to 3iu HGH 5on/2off

The growth I am most excited about - Because I think it will lean me out.

Thoughts?

Also, I have not been able to get Winstrol and last week (before I found this forum;() tried ordering 12 amps of Winstrol through two international shops as a test (Dough!!). After I found this site and read up I realized I probably threw my money away and haven't received anything. Worse, I'm a bit paranoid about seizure letters and knocks on the door! This is I suspect neurosis...I guess I'm trying to gage if I should reject the packages when and if they arrive or not. Forgive if this questions sounds crazy paranoid but like I said I am completely novice and am really psyched to find a community to help guide me. I'm pretty much flying solo!

Thanks Y'all!
    Last edited by Beninphilly; 02-27-2005 at 08:27 AM.

seanw is offline Banned
    I would up the Test to 500mg per week and up the Deca to 400mg / week. Also finish the Deca a week before the Test. What are you doing about PCT ? I would not give up on the International oders after just a week, some of them take up to four weeks to arrive.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    2nd cycle and shooting HGH at 6IUs from the start? Go lower
    and step up along the time, bro besides do kinda 300mg of Deca
    but don't shot it longer than 8 weeks I assume you can afford
    for some more test E I would do 500mg/week for 12 weeks. You
    may expect some gains in weight but mostly from water only
    winny can help something out but not that much! Good luck!

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i would run at least 400mg of test E and at least 300mg deca , also maybe you should try not to go over 4 iu of gh, especially since you really just want it for fat burning purposes. Winny should be run from 9-14 and deca should stop 1 wk. short of test e. Also run nolva at 10mg/day.

I have to find a source for PCT as I don't belive my source using anything and cetainly didn't tip me off to it. That said, I will probably encorporate Arimidex /Nolvadex and Clomid/HCG once found.

I meant to change the 6iu to 2 to 3 iu of growth I did this now. I want to step up gradually or even keep it 2 to 3. Thanks Bro.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beninphilly
    I have to find a source for PCT as I don't belive my source using anything and cetainly didn't tip me off to it. That said, I will probably encorporate Arimidex/Nolvadex and Clomid/HCG once found.
    look at top of this page our sponsor sells it.

Thread Information